It's been a little while since we did one of these, so I'm happy to present a new crossword puzzle for you to solve!
The theme this time is......... ..... the off topic section!
It might be slightly more difficult than last time so let's see how it goes . I took onboard some of the feedback from the earlier crosswords but if you have any further ideas, feel free to let us know for the next one.
The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Cheers
4. Country where the picture (that 1 member took, another edited) was taken with a mobile phone (5 characters)
6. Best thread of 2018 (2 Words, 16 characters)
8. @TallTrees would like this "low-tech" thing for her car (9 characters)
9. @sheepdog would like to have this in his car (2 Words, 11 characters)
12. 12th artist in Music A-Z (2 Words, 9 characters)
13. A diet coke for @blissgirl (3 Words, 16 characters)
15. You were monitoring the survival of a goat in this topic (2 Words, 9 characters)
16. This show has a Finnish contestant this season (3 Words, 12 characters)
1. One of @Martin-O2's personal highlights from CES 2019 (2 Words, 10 characters)
2. A foolish item of food in the form of a cylindrical length of minced pork or other meat encased in a skin (2 Words, 12 characters)
3. It has a heated seat, it's smart, and it has integrated Amazon Alexa! (2 Words, 17 characters)
5. Ongoing place to make low rumbling sounds... (3 Words, 16 characters)
7. @Martin-O2 likes to discuss those with you every month (6 characters)
10. He brought many joyous moments, and is now retiring (2 Words, 10 characters)
11. @Cleoriff wished someone fast a happy 34th Birthday in this topic (3 Words, 14 characters)
14. 24 threads... (6 characters)
→ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
→ Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help
If you'd like to take part, why not register?