Did you mean: 

Foldable mobile devices?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, how are you all doing today? slight_smile

I just read this techradar article about Samsung's upcoming foldable Galaxy phone. It is rumoured to come out or at least start development this year.

I wanted to ask you guys what you think, are you excited about this type of innovation for mobiles in general? Would you be first in line to get your hands on something like this? And also, what do you think would be the benefit of having your phone screen bending like in the photo below? grin

Samsung has also mentioned that they're interested in differentiating their smartphones with cutting-edge technologies, of which the foldable display is one - wondering what other tech they are planning?

Photo from the article:

Samsung foldable Galaxy X

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

wrote:
Yes, @welshsteve76 I have had similiar problems with aps/games after an IOS update. And the updates are never prompted, you simply get a notification that the IOS has updated successfully.

I must admit I've not had the SD card not available problem for awhile. It's just being unable to play my games offline. Also after some updates it shows all my games require downloading and I can't play them on or off line. And I have 100s of ganes on my Kindle. I've never understood why it does this. Just seems a quirk with Amazon tablets.

Yes, I think this will quite possibly be my first and last Amazon tablet.

Thanks

Steve
Message 41 of 41