Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 677

Re: Easter weekend plans?

@WispaRed7Sun bathing? You off to Florida or somewhere hot? More importantly have you seen the weather forecast for this weekend....joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Nice quiet weekend. Plan to watch some of my new films and read and just mooch about. And the waether forecast is not great for being out and about.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 250

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriffwrote:

@WispaRed7Sun bathing? You off to Florida or somewhere hot? More importantly have you seen the weather forecast for this weekend....joy

Snow forecast for Easter Monday ... snowflake

Dreaming of being in Cyprus @Cleoriff for the holiday period ... sun ... have central heating on atm 

Skipton Beer Festival on the last weekend of the holidays ... Cheers ... usually go with a friend, I frequent the cider 'stall' for something pink + flat + sweet ... & ... a plateful of 'home-cooked' food ... Bouncy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

The Skipton beer festival sounds really great Jane and I still have my central heating on as well....innocent

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 250

@Glory1wrote:
Nice quiet weekend. Plan to watch some of my new films and read and just mooch about. And the waether forecast is not great for being out and about.

I'm a bit of a moocher too @Glory1 ... I don't like going out in the rain or snow, but don't mind the wind if I'm all togged up ... looking to go round the town's farmers market on Sunday = there is a stall which sells small / medium oval meat pies, I like the lamb & mint ones & fancy trying a Homity pie Smiley Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

Enjoy the farmer's market @WispaRed7. I've not been to one in many years but memory it was really fun and you could pick up some lovely, tasty food particularly veg. Got some delicious tomatoes for example.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 547

My eldest and his family are off to Turkey to some all inclusive resort in the hot sunshine whilst my youngest is spending Easter somewhere unpronounceable near Hamburg. Me? I'm going nowhere, trapped in this abysmal backward village bungalow and literally unable to go anywhere unless it's by ambulance. Sometimes I like quiet but not for days never ending.  Anyone travelling in this neck of the woods please bring chocolate....lots!....and beer....and Sang Som....

Talking of Sang Som @jonsie what's Mekhong like?

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

A little like paint stripper and lethal....Far too harsh and strong for me to be honest @Cleoriff

Blimey...I was sure you were drinking that in Thailand at some point. Probably when you didn't know what you were drinking LOL

*The Game Is On*