Did you mean: 

Easter weekend plans?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Whilst the weather is a bit rubbish we still have a nice long, 4 day weekend coming up and I thought I see what everyone's plans are! 

Personally I will be relaxing tonight and tomorrow then I have the fun job of cleaning the kitchen ceiling with Sugar Soap in preparation for painting! 

How about you guys, do you have anything interesting planned or are you intending on relaxing? 

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 16.45.03.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@AnonymousSun bathing? You off to Florida or somewhere hot? More importantly have you seen the weather forecast for this weekend....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Nice quiet weekend. Plan to watch some of my new films and read and just mooch about. And the waether forecast is not great for being out and about.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriffwrote:

@AnonymousSun bathing? You off to Florida or somewhere hot? More importantly have you seen the weather forecast for this weekend....joy

Snow forecast for Easter Monday ... snowflake

Dreaming of being in Cyprus @Cleoriff for the holiday period ... sun ... have central heating on atm 

Skipton Beer Festival on the last weekend of the holidays ... Cheers ... usually go with a friend, I frequent the cider 'stall' for something pink + flat + sweet ... & ... a plateful of 'home-cooked' food ... Bouncy

Message 13 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

The Skipton beer festival sounds really great Jane and I still have my central heating on as well....innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glory1wrote:
Nice quiet weekend. Plan to watch some of my new films and read and just mooch about. And the waether forecast is not great for being out and about.

I'm a bit of a moocher too @Glory1 ... I don't like going out in the rain or snow, but don't mind the wind if I'm all togged up ... looking to go round the town's farmers market on Sunday = there is a stall which sells small / medium oval meat pies, I like the lamb & mint ones & fancy trying a Homity pie slight_smile

Message 15 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Enjoy the farmer's market @Anonymous. I've not been to one in many years but memory it was really fun and you could pick up some lovely, tasty food particularly veg. Got some delicious tomatoes for example.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 16 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

My eldest and his family are off to Turkey to some all inclusive resort in the hot sunshine whilst my youngest is spending Easter somewhere unpronounceable near Hamburg. Me? I'm going nowhere, trapped in this abysmal backward village bungalow and literally unable to go anywhere unless it's by ambulance. Sometimes I like quiet but not for days never ending.  Anyone travelling in this neck of the woods please bring chocolate....lots!....and beer....and Sang Som....

Message 17 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Talking of Sang Som @jonsie what's Mekhong like?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 21

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

A little like paint stripper and lethal....Far too harsh and strong for me to be honest @Cleoriff

Message 19 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Blimey...I was sure you were drinking that in Thailand at some point. Probably when you didn't know what you were drinking LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 21