cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliverys

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, new here and I only have one question.

I am trying to upgrade and need my new phone delivery to my work address. For some reason, the web sight will not let me, it keeps just flipping it back to my home address. There is no-one at home during working hours, none of my neighbours are in during working hours and I neither live nor work close enough to a store for Click&Collect. I do not like phoning, previous experiances have left me cold to the idea! 

Please can someone tell me how, or even if, I can have my phone delivered to a work address or does it have to be residentual? 

I do not know if this is the correct bord either, but there does not appear to be one for this specific issue.

Sorry. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will need to contact cs to add them to change the delivery to your workplace, don't use live chat.

CS is 202 for contract customers & 4445 for pay as you go
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous

Yes it can be done if it's an upgrade and not a new connection.

You have to let the order be dispatched and then call customer services that will request the couriers to deliver to an alternative address.

Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123159 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there @Anonymous

Yes it can be done if it's an upgrade and not a new connection.

You have to let the order be dispatched and then call customer services that will request the couriers to deliver to an alternative address.

Hope this helps slight_smile

I also hope it works...if UK Mail can't deliver to the home addresses on the day given....I don't have high hopes of this working either...:smileywink: You can but try.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4