Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Dancing On Ice

Loved Chris and Jane's routine. They've still got it at 60. Superb.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Anonymous

I was voting for Max & Ale & would have liked to have seen their version of Bolero

Luvved Chris & Jayne's ice skating performance

Pleased Jake won over Brooke

Topics: 578

[ Edited ]

Well if any of you recorded it, check the look on Christopher Deans face when it was announced that Brooke was the first through to the Bolero. 

Maybe it's just me but did anyone detect a few personal issues from Brooke towards Jake? I have a feeling their isn't too much love lost between them.

I see my 5 votes for the winner were totally ignored too.....😉😂😂

Topics: 762

[ Edited ]

It was Jaynes face I saw. Not a good idea to pan the cameras on the judges when the two finalists are announced.  Jayne looked absolutely shocked.

A bit unprofessional if honest.

Even worse when the winner was announced and Brooke said (jokingly I hope) 'Is it a fix? FGS

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

She also said 'you know what they say,the worst first the best second'.

Not very gracious methinks and she also shunned Jane when he wanted to hug her.....Horrified

I don't think Brooke was joking. A bad loser I think. Jake was the better skater and Brooke should just accept the public rightly preferred him.

Topics: 25

I wasn't paying attention to the ending as I reading some technical stuff online...but did catch Brooke's comment about second being best was more immaturity and playground stuff. If it was a joke, then it really didn't deliver very well. Perhaps next time they (the producers) should give guidelines to the runners up and tell them to be gracious no matter what. 

The producers @sheepdog shouldn't have to teach manners and how to behave. That is part of being an adult. Clearly Brooke has a lot of growing up to do. Silly girl doesn't realise that her attitude will not endear her to anyone from the producers through to the judges. I should imagine many of those watching, like myself, were also unimpressed.