Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45864 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4725 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6457 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where does your username come from?

Hi guys, happy Friday and almost-weekend I see loads of different member names here on the community, sometimes funny ones or strange ones too which are fun to spot. I wonder where they originate from so would like to ask you all: Where does your use...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought about 'the cloud'

The phrase (which I find really irritating by the way) came from the fact the internet is depicted as a cloud on network topology diagrams because the exact route of traffic is not known after it is sent over an internet connection but it is still cl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About that Visa payment network outage

For anyone keeping an eye on this after having trouble using their credit or debit card earlier here's the official twitter feed for you to keep an eye on https://twitter.com/VisaNewsEurope

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your perfect donut!

Hi everyone, I hope you had a good week It's almost time to put your feet up, relax, and enjoy the weekend ... But first, let's join all Americans in celebrating a delicious treat: yes, you guessed it, it's National Donut Day across the Atlantic! So ...

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.28.20.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Big?

Douglas Adams described the planet Earth as an utterly insignificant little blue green planet orbiting a small unregarded yellow sun ... at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles. I still think just how tiny our planet really is in comparison...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying advice iPod

Hey guys...I need your advice. I want an iPod for sports, so I have the choice between the new iPod touch (128 GB) and an (Apple certified refurbished) iPod Classic (160GB).Back then I wanted a Classic for a long time - when I finally had the money i...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Potato Amnesty!!!

NO POTATOES ALLOWED!!! What are your favourite one-liner jokes?

• 618 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would you use VR to view gigs?

Hi everyone, I'm sure I'm not the only one that once wanted to attend some concerts but couldn't because of where they were, or some other reason A few weeks ago a new service called MelodyVR launched. It gives you access to a number of gigs and you ...

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 15.32.39.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos