cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy & Paste

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some time ago Cleoriff detailed (bullit point style) how to do the above ..... which I could follow 

I can't find the post, despite using the Search O2 Community facility

I just thought if perhaps Cleoriff or others could find time to do the same again for me, I'd be very grateful, & could so easily find the instructions again in the future using the subject 'Copy & Paste' in the Search O2 Community facility

thank you

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Open them with Paint and you can resize them up or down at will.

And there you have it ^^^^^^ Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 102

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Bear in mind that a lot of images are low resonance and enlarging will just blur them.

When you upload them on the forum via your pc , not copy and paste, you get a drop down option to enlarge.

Message 42 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

When you upload them on the forum via your pc , not copy and paste, you get a drop down option to enlarge.

Where is that then @jonsie? Actually on PC or via the image box on the forum itself? If via the image box ..mine is already set at Full size...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 102

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
  • 144811 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Yeah, default is full size but that won't make them any larger.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 45 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

2.JPG

Just to drag this out again and slightly off topic.....Have you noticed the info in those boxes is cramped now and not showing properly? Just the same as with PM's.(I mentioned on the Editing HTML thread this morning...)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 102

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous  

Not sure if this will be of interest to you,   but after you insert an image into a post (by copy and paste or otherwise),  and then left click with mouse button on the image you should see a number of little white squares at each corner and in the middle of each side of the image. 

Handles.JPG

These white squares are called handles.  Move the mouse pointer over any one of the handles and it should turn black.  Hold the left mouse button down and then move the mouse gently.  This allows you to resize the image within your message.  But as @jonsie has pointed out if the original image is one of low resolution then the larger you make it the less attractive it will be.    Hope this helps.

Message 48 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 49 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pixel is the newest arrival at Project Polar, the park's purpose-built 10 acre polar bear reserve

Message 50 of 102