Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 weeks Since my Account was corrupted

andyduk105
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I have raised a complaint , which I have no had a response too. I have spoken with the payments team and they were due to investigate and call me back. I was promised a fix to my account in 1-10 days .

According to my app, I have paid all the bills but now I am getting service restriction reminders .

I have had 2 callbacks promised and nothing has occured . 

How on earth can I pay my full outstanding bill if I cannot even see an online copy of it . I am simply fed up of hanging on waiting for the payments team who promise call backs and simply don't do it .

You need to sort this O2 . I spend an awful lot of money each month with you for family devices .

I have sent a message on X, and they were about as much help as a Chocolate Teapot .

And I'm now on hold again for 42mins asking the same questions I asked 4 weeks ago.

Simply shocking customer service .

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

Sounds like you should persist with the Social Media (X) route, @andyduk105 - they do need prompting and do come back to you in about 2 or 3 days, speaking from experience.

You should consider setting up a Direct Debit, which O2 recommend for contract users, @andyduk105.

There were issues with eSIMs dropping out of service earlier this week.

If your MyO2 App is working, as you allude to, you can get your payment set up in there with minimal O2 input.

1000017397.png

FWIW: O2 rarely, if ever, call you back, manager or not.

All the ways to contact O2 if you need them are Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

And if you have registered a formal complaint, you may find you get zero feedback from CS until that is resolved, 8 to 10 weeks: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23669 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3752 Solutions

@andyduk105 This is not O2. This is a customer community. We have no access to anyone's account.

All ways to pay can be found here: How can I pay my bill? (o2.co.uk)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

andyduk105
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd love to and my direct debits have also been cancelled by O2 . I just simply just cannot seem to speak to someone to take ownership and sort this .

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

Yes, the migration to a new billing system has gone badly, @andyduk105 - affecting many hundreds of customers in oddly differing ways. At least your app is working - while of no use for pdf bills or bolt-ons (web version https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin for that, see here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16... ), it should let you store a card so you can manually pay off outstanding balances that way in the interim. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5