Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 570

Re: Computer parts:)

I take it there was someone home to take delivery?

If so you aren't overreacting, it's an expensive delivery to go missing. Be thankful you have an honest neighbour.

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

At the neighbours there was thankfully. Thankfully it was that neighbour Smiley Happy if it were the other side the stuff would already be on eBay by nowSmiley Sad

I told the company to hold off if they got the stock in until the 13th when I'm back. So they're partly to blame but DPD are a bit of a jokeSmiley Sad didn't even get a signature.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 247

[ Edited ]

At least your stuff is safe, what a relief!  Poppy.jpg

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

AgreedSmiley Happy I don't want any of this compensation malarky I just want DPD to know they screwed up and I'm not impressed haha. £10-20 yh not that bothered but £1800 is an awful lot to leave with someone who's name isn't on the parcel haha.

I love my neighbourSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink