Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer parts:)

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Right so I'm building a f@h rig to help support some of the good things coming from this project:)

I need suggestions for cheap computer supplies I have a fairly set list but I'm open to shopping around:)

hey if I save enough money I could run two machines:(

Ill happily share specs if people are interested but I'd imagine it would bore most haha

So suggest some good quality sites for me:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I take it there was someone home to take delivery?

If so you aren't overreacting, it's an expensive delivery to go missing. Be thankful you have an honest neighbour.

Message 41 of 44

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
At the neighbours there was thankfully. Thankfully it was that neighbour slight_smile if it were the other side the stuff would already be on eBay by now:(

I told the company to hold off if they got the stock in until the 13th when I'm back. So they're partly to blame but DPD are a bit of a joke:( didn't even get a signature.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 42 of 44

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

At least your stuff is safe, what a relief!  Poppy.jpg

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 43 of 44

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Agreed:) I don't want any of this compensation malarky I just want DPD to know they screwed up and I'm not impressed haha. £10-20 yh not that bothered but £1800 is an awful lot to leave with someone who's name isn't on the parcel haha.

I love my neighbour:)
Message 44 of 44