Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 23

Re: Computer parts:)

I was tempted to setup a DVD array like this Amiga disk thing but realised that's another project to try and bug fix! Ooooh, check out silly projects like this 

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Haha yh that's the sort of thing I was thinkingSmiley Happy

Brilliant guess there is still a use for old drives hahaSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Liquid wrote:
Right so I'm building a f@h rig to help support some of the good things coming from this projectSmiley Happy

I need suggestions for cheap computer supplies I have a fairly set list but I'm open to shopping aroundSmiley Happy

hey if I save enough money I could run two machinesSmiley Sad

Ill happily share specs if people are interested but I'd imagine it would bore most haha

So suggest some good quality sites for meSmiley Happy

i always use www.ebuyer.co.uk and www.aria.co.uk

i used to use scan but after i bought a few parts from there then tried to buy something else later on i found my card wouldnt work.  i phoned virgin to see why it didnt work and it appeared that my card had been reported lost or stolen, i told them i didnt report it at all and they told me that its actually been suspended for fraud!  the only place i had used it was on the Scan website and i noticed how uninterested and not very helpful the worker was on the phone.  ive never used them since and wont use them again.

Highlighted
Topics: 247

@Liquid wrote:
Should see where I live haha I'm not fussed about the surroundingsSmiley Happy

I'm talking about inside!!!Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted

Ooo right haha. Well good food is worth going any distanceSmiley Happy especially a good curry YUM!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 247

@Anonymous wrote:
It's still going strong karachi even after all these years perksie Smiley Happy

I can't go to Bradford without having lunch there, a friend first showed me where it was and he's been going for about 30 years.Smiley Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't go to Bradford without having lunch there, a friend first showed me where it was and he's been going for about 30 years.Smiley Happy

I visit it  regularly with my dad and it's still just as good as the first time I ever had my first curry there Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Topics: 570

@Anonymous wrote:

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I visit it  regularly with my dad and it's still just as good as the first time I ever had my first curry there Smiley Happy 

It was a particular favourite of my son who went to Bradford Uni for 3 years although it was  only for special occasions as a change from his student diet of tinned tuna, pot noodles and stir-fries!Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Just bit the bullet and got a pair of

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-148-SA&groupid=701&catid=2104&subcat=2394

Should sort out data storage speedSmiley Happy
Highlighted

Right I just had my neighbour call me out the blue(expensive) the company I ordered through have delivered the two GPUs and motherboard to his house instead of mine!! (£1800) to the wrong house what the hell!! I trust this neighbour but I think ill be lodging a complaint with DPD.(apparently he didn't sign for it)

Think I'm overreacting?