Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 44
Ideas: 0

Re: Christmas Presents!

@WispaRed7 work policy as I clean in a hospital so not allowed have to wait now till may time when I'm on holiday Smiley Happy
iPhone 11 64 GB Red (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted
Topics: 746

@blissgirl wrote:
@WispaRed7work policy as I clean in a hospital so not allowed have to wait now till may time when I'm on holiday Smiley Happy

That's true @blissgirl

No nail varnish allowed for staff working in clinical areas within a hospital. This is why, even though I'm retired now, I only ever varnish my toenails....wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 271

@Cleoriff wrote:

@blissgirl wrote:
@WispaRed7work policy as I clean in a hospital so not allowed have to wait now till may time when I'm on holiday Smiley Happy

That's true @blissgirl

No nail varnish allowed for staff working in clinical areas within a hospital. This is why, even though I'm retired now, I only ever varnish my toenails....wink

I've learned something now @blissgirl & @Cleoriff

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

My Christmas shopping is mainly for friends abroad in the US and Australia, and for the friends I'm staying with to say thank you for having me. 

All my shopping, like @Cleoriff is done on line and I provide the recipient's address so it can be sent direct without the hassle of having to go to the post office myself. 

Primarily I use Amazon as there's nothing they don't have and tend to keep the presents simple but something I know they either specifically want, or something I know they like as they've been friends for years and I know they're tastes as well as my own. 

My Christmas shopping was finished end October so was able to relax from then on. My cards were posted end November to the States and Australia and for the UK last Thursday. 

The friends I'm staying with each will get Amazon gift cards on the day as they use Amazon as much as me (almost!) and can then choose for themselves. Physical presents are being taken up for the children and to put under the tree. 

Not bothered what I receive as it's the thought that counts not the gift and certainly not how much someone spent. My parents taught me that the fact someone thought enough of you to buy a present should be what counts, not the present itself or how much the present cost. And that's the way it should be any time of the year not just Christmas.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb