Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Presents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Choosing the present to match the person: 

A cd for my son and daughter-in-law ... 30 Years of Runrig for Alex ...Michael Ball & Alfie Boe Together at Christmas for Emma.

Perfume for a good friend.

Cherry brandy liqueur chocolates for my mum Olwen, she will enjoy these all by herself.

A chunky knit lambswool jumper for my son Alex.

Specially made rose gold earrings in the form of a rose for my daughter-in-law Emma.

Some fancy handkerchiefs for a good friend.

A warm woollen scarf for a good friend.

A magic top hat for a magician friend.

Some Webbox meaty sticks for my cat Marty.

Then the Christmas wrapping paper - red and gold from Cats Protection League ... the tree pattern is made up of cats.

Really enjoy wrapping the presents, thinking about each person. 
Some presents will be posted due to the pandemic ... others will be given in person, which I like the best ... others may be given next year, I guess.

Each Christmas brings back memories of other Christmas' times past ... this makes me happy, just as much as Christmas this year.

Have a Happy Christmas 2020 Everyone xx

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

No photo description available.

My Christmas presents rearranged now as all mine have been sent on their way with Santa santa ... my cards are all on the kitchen windowsill amongst my cat ornaments ... thinking about those people who have thought about me with gifts, cards, Emails, texts, pm's on Facebook ... last supermarket shop online done smiling

Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Allo set for the festivities then @Anonymous smiling

Well, hopefully @jonsie ... Marty has got plenty of food ... been staggering the online supermarket shops, may have to shop inbetween Christmas and New Year

Spoke to my mum earlier today and yes, it seems a go for Christmas Day and Boxing Day slight_smile

Message 13 of 13