Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap Chinese Fake Phones

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

I found a cool website selling cheap chinese fake phones. iPhones, Samsungs, Sony's etc all copied shamelessly. The funny thing is (to me anyway) is that you can get an iPhone running android slight_smile so for a laugh I've ordered one....

Now I'm not expecting anything special, in fact I'm not especially expecting it to work (so I won't be disappointed) but a dual SIM GSM/Wifi/GPS device you can't go wrong and I can't wait to see the look on all my apple fanboy mates faces when they see it......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I know and I want one. Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 31 of 56

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats incase he loses the signal & wants to defect to another networkSmiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 56

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

Ok, here's the link, but don't get carried away with yourselves slight_smile Mine was from the refurb bin but I can't see anything to suggest it's anything but new...

(edited out)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 34 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

they are all out of stockSmiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Some bargains there, might be good for going on holiday with.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 36 of 56

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
I wasn't expecting anything special, but I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. It's running 2.3 Gingerbread so capable in that department (I'm sure there is a way to root it and flash a JB ROM :)) The only slight negative so far is that the screen (resistive) is a bit clunky. You need to stab it and drag with more force than a capacitive screen (remember the first touch screen phones? No worse than that but not up to modern standards). The dual SIM feature is ideal, esp for Holidays or for having an unlimited data SIM in for surfing when not in a wifi area. In all, well chuffed slight_smile
Message 37 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad deal for £24 amazing what the can make now a days slight_smile 

Message 38 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sacrilege !!

wink

Message 39 of 56

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Pretty embarrassing that the build quality looks as good as apples official £500 variant haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 40 of 56