Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap Chinese Fake Phones

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

I found a cool website selling cheap chinese fake phones. iPhones, Samsungs, Sony's etc all copied shamelessly. The funny thing is (to me anyway) is that you can get an iPhone running android slight_smile so for a laugh I've ordered one....

Now I'm not expecting anything special, in fact I'm not especially expecting it to work (so I won't be disappointed) but a dual SIM GSM/Wifi/GPS device you can't go wrong and I can't wait to see the look on all my apple fanboy mates faces when they see it......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to Google play and download an "iphone" theme for it slight_smile

Message 11 of 56

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The ultimate paradox a fake iPhone running android emulating an iPhone.

Where can you go from there haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 56

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

I've seen a few of these over the years.

The strangest one to date however, perfect replica, except it had an extendable aerial, very reminiscent of the hand-held televisions of the late 80's / early 90's.

Looking forward to some pics grin

Message 13 of 56

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
http://i.imgur.com/SE2eSlP.jpg

Is this the one you bought?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

...or this one...

iphone cooker

Message 15 of 56

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Oh how you all mock me now.... But I shall have the last laugh, mwahhhh !!! slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

how much did you pay for the Idroid

Message 17 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not playing in this thread !!

Smiley Embarassed

lol. 

I will however be watching to see the outcome.  

The Dark Side is a strong one ! 

Message 18 of 56

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Stu - It was cheap enough not to matter (unlike the real thing :))

"b.o.b" - might even convert you wink
Message 19 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh so it cost 10p to make & £1 to buy thenSmiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 56