Dogs come when called / Cats have ansaphones

Cats crap / Dogs doody

Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone else's cat / dog / pet sleep in the bath? LOL

My cat Marty has been doing this for the last 2 days ... I've tried to take a photo but he moves when he sees the phone 

Message 1091 of 1,122

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Our cat used to sleep in the sink for some strange reason. Perhaps he was too hot? 

Message 1092 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Our cat used to sleep in the sink for some strange reason. Perhaps he was too hot? 

It's possible ... he's not there now, he's in the house somewhere ... it's a cooler day today = raining heavily & windy 

Message 1093 of 1,122

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

My 2 sit in the bath regularly but I've never seen them sleeping in there. They also like to drink the drips from the tap even though they have fresh water downstairs! Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1095 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

the cat sat on the printer ... & broke it

I don't know whether to LOL or Cry

Message 1096 of 1,122

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Oh dear lol. You can't stay mad at them for long though! Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1097 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marty's not right Cat Sad ... I'm upset :womansad: took him to nice lady vet yesterday = the one who said at his yearly check-up that he'd one tooth lower left front had no enamel on it = she showed me ... fast forward after I picked him up that day = another vet said 'no extractions'

He's not purring much at all ... he's settled on the spare bed when indoors = not with me on a night on his favourite 'blankie' ... he likes catfood in gravy ... not in jelly as lady vet suggested Classic cat food in tins (Butchers) from supermarket I got this morning 

I have to put some measured liquid on his food once a day ... can't think why atm ... lady asked about peeing & pooing = he does that outside somewhere & any sick-up? = I said no 

Some toothpaste on his paws so's in theory he will lick it off to soothe his red gums

I've to wait a week then take him to vets again

I just don't want him to be in pain 

Cat

Message 1098 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will ring vets tomorrow ... Marty not interested in Butchers classic in jelly = he likes in gravy, but found a pouch of Webbox in gravy = he back to before teeth clean = eating gravy & pushing around chunks of meat ... havn't been able to put toothpaste on his front paws for him to lick off & soothe his red gums

He's fine outside because I've been in the yard until tea-time chatting with a friend of mine & a friend of his ... slight_smile ... his 2 little female admirers' from next door havn't been seen today

Message 1099 of 1,122

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions