Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124283 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 888
887 REPLIES 887

jonsie
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

So cute ... thank you for posting @EmilieT 

Seen some meerkats at Yorkshire Wildlife Park, near Doncaster ... they are very very funny to watch ... a place I'd like to go again

The Meerkat brick wall 'enclosure' is at the beginning of the trail ... welcoming everyone

Message 322 of 888

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25356 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Seen some meerkats at Yorkshire Wildlife Park, near Doncaster ... they are very very funny to watch ... a place I'd like to go again

The Meerkat brick wall 'enclosure' is at the beginning of the trail ... welcoming everyone

Thought you might like this @Anonymous which I found on youtube

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 323 of 888

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thought you might like this @Anonymous which I found on youtube

Thank you very much @Mi-Amigo for posting smiling ... I got the brick enclosure part wrong ... look at the lack of vegetation ... relived the memory of visiting the park with my son & daughter-in-law who go there every year ... there are polar bears now apparently 

Message 324 of 888

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh lovely animals! This is my Freddie boy, he passed away last year. People always think he's a wolf!

49050822_2112538502125469_5822613263979905024_n.jpg

Message 325 of 888

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25356 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Seahorse wrote:

Oh lovely animals! This is my Freddie boy, he passed away last year. People always think he's a wolf!

49050822_2112538502125469_5822613263979905024_n.jpg

Great photo of a lovely-looking dog @Seahorse [great username and nice avatar] 

Thank you for sharing it with us and a warm Welcome to the Community. I hope you will stay around and look forward to you chatting with us thumbsup 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 326 of 888

Cleoriff
  • 124283 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

What a lovely dog @Seahorse and yes, he looked like a wolf (which I love)

Always a great loss when you lose a beloved pet.

I lost one of my cats last year. He was called Bugsy and reached the grand old age of 20.

I've still got two left now. Pity they hate each other Cat LOL

Anyway, it's great to see you posting and hope to see you joining in with other topics.

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 327 of 888

jonsie
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It would have been a great loss at the time @Seahorse. My two Springers were like family and 10 years on, I still miss them. 

Message 328 of 888

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I love starting my day with some pictures of dogs, thanks for sharing this one @Seahorse heart_eyes

Freddie was gorgeous, I can understand why people thought he was a wolf, and I'm really sorry to hear he passed last year sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 329 of 888

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT @jonsie @Cleoriff 

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I have been struggling to get back to this part of the website. Thank you for all your kind words about my Fred. I miss him everyday. I have always had pets since I was a kid and you never stop missing them do you?

I am thinking about getting another rescue dog perhaps next year when I move have more of garden for them. Shame I always want a big dog because they are bloody lumuxes. Here's a bonus pic of Freddie from when he was only a few years old. Ever so black all over! I called him Sirius Black sometimes!

full (2).jpg

Message 330 of 888