Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 3: Thinker

Camp Bestival

Who is at the Camp Bestival this weekend? I am at the Camp Bestval today for the day.
Topics: 547

Re: Camp Bestival

Not me but hope you enjoy it @Luke30 and the rain doesn't spoil the experience.

@jonsie Yeah I did enjoy it me and my best friend that I call sister that I was a carrier to called Josie enjoyed it as well and it was my first time going and I want to go again next year and maybe camp there.
Community Manager

@Luke30 I had never heard of Camp Bestival before, but after a quick look on Google it looks lovely! What sort of things did you get up to there? If you have any photos from the event as well, I'd love to see some grin

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@EmilieT there is three shtags is were bands or people from Kids programs do there show on and there is a lot of food and drink stores and there is a spingbox is were you sit in fitness bike and you have a lady in front of you telling you what to do and you do it with music you can camp there. You have to book your tickits months before the event and you book to camp there. It has ended now for the year and if will back next year on 30th of July till 2nd August of 2020.
Community Manager

Oh I see, thanks for the info @Luke30! Looks like a fun event smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@EmilieT it is.