cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C25K / Park Runs / Running

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you run?

Have you completed a park run or couch to 5k recently?

What's your favorite thing about running?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thats not too bad!  5K's get really hard towards the end Smiley Very Happy

That's why I always start at the end and run back to the start (Beenherebefore in redtitbit mode)

LOL ... @Beenherebefore ... & ... @Anonymous

I aim to walk uphill through the park, when the weather warms up & enjoy the outside air ... do a chair excercise class to music at the town's leisure centre at the top of the park ... gone are the days when I did aerobics & step classes ... don't run = one reason, everything will wobble unsatisfactorily ... LOL  ... I know, tmi ... there is a cafe where I can enjoy a nice cuppa afterwards ... that's my goal anyhow slight_smile

Edited for making sense LOL

Message 11 of 19

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thats not too bad!  5K's get really hard towards the end Smiley Very Happy

That's why I always start at the end and run back to the start (Beenherebefore in redtitbit mode)

LOL ... @Beenherebefore ... & ... @Anonymous

I aim to walk uphill through the park, when the weather warms up & enjoy the outside air ... do a chair excercise class to music at the town's leisure centre at the top of the park ... gone are the days when I did aerobics & step classes ... don't run = one reason, everything will wobble unsatisfactorily ... LOL  ... I know, tmi ... there is a cafe where I can enjoy a nice cuppa afterwards ... that's my goal anyhow slight_smile

Edited for making sense LOL

@Anonymous you made me laugh out loud at the office! grin

I actually had a dream that I was going to go for a run (maybe due to this thread!!). Great! Had nice new running clothes and shoes and stuff, was very excited and motivated... and then got stuck from my feet somehow to the threshold when I tried to get out the front door. 😞

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to have made you laugh @Marjo slight_smile

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great.

Hopefully the sprain's not too bad, and you're back up and running soon (no pun intended). 

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not always easy to be motivated, but some running is better than no running. Look after that knee injury.
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Treadmills count, but it's not the same as running outdoors. That's cool.
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha. Well, so long as you're not running backwards!
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
But, you're walking uphill, so that's moving. Aerobics and step can help with the cardiovascular.
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, yeah.. the motivational element. Maybe just start with brisk walks and work up to a run from there.
Message 19 of 19