Did you mean: 

Black Friday

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

This is a quote that a friend of mine posted on Facebook:

"Black Friday. That day each year when we get to watch television highlights of greedy people who can't operate computers trying to trample each other to death in order to save a fiver on stuff they don't need. Human life at its most glorious."

And another posted this which really made me laugh.

Black Friday.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't do Black Friday Smiley Indifferent

Havn't been tempted by any emails on laptop / messages on Lumia 640 lte = just deleted them off the phone & of course they then don't clog up my laptop inbox

Hope to be buying a flat screen tv for the living room in January, its my birthday then Bouncy & I may just have a bit of spare cash att

It's probably just me, but the 2 words Black Friday connotate something big-bad, & I'm not saying any more on that

I do LBD Little Black Dress :womanvery-happy: then don't all us women of mostly any age

Cat

Message 11 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Loyalty is a state of mind that only customers can feel. Big brands (o2, can you call them a big brand now) are loyal only to directors and shareholders these days.

This unfortunately, is 2015 and an alien world from 10 years ago where customers were important. When company customers increase year on year there is no incentive to change or look after existing customers.

I've been with o2 for 18 years, I leave tomorrow do you think Ronan Dunne will lose any sleep or encourage his underlings to persuade me to stay? Nah, but there again I'm a realist and have no such expectations. 

Message 12 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just been up town in Benalmadena and got a few Black Friday deals myself...Not called Black Friday here....just Ventas (sales)  Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just been up town in Benalmadena and got a few Black Friday deals myself...Not called Black Friday here....just Ventas (sales)  Bouncy

but it's Saturday. ...Fear

Message 14 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

but it's Saturday. ...Fear

Shops open till 2pm...Point being stuff is cheaper here and they are having pre Christmas sales...so some designer gear bought for the lads...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Market for copies....designer shops for true originals....:smileytongue:

Sadly my lads can spot a copy a mile off......Dunno where I went wrong Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 18 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Presumably all the designer shops aren't Indian owned?

Lucky in this area. We have Charanga for kids...well known brand. Lots of Nike shops..and 2 shops that sell well known designer label stuff for men and women. Of course Malage is a real shoppers paradise...but I steer clear nowadays

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

In Tenerife nothing is original...a bit like Thailand. ...I'm the only original thing here LOL

Message 20 of 23