Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45849 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brain teaser thread

Ok I saw something cool in the papers the other day and thought it would make a great start to a "brain teaser" thread. Here goes: There is a simple reason why 2 baby siblings are both the eldest. What's the reason?

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 91 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sad news

Horrible news from Columbia today, deepest condolences from a football lover to all those affected, not just the Chapecoense football team but to all the families concerned. Tragic.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/colombia-pl...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emoji street proposal

Just read about this! A town in Finland is discussing whether to name their two new streets "Emoji Street" and "Meme Street". No joke. "We wanted something that speaks to modern times. We have almost run out of plant, tree and bird names in our area"...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fidel Castro

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38114953

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laugh of the day

Read the customer reviews. It will amuse you for hours.https://www.amazon.com/Trump-America-Great-Collectible-Ornament/dp/B01N67D8HO?tag=b0c55yh-20

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it isn't celebrated here, but I wanted to wish all my O2 Forum friends a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap conventional chocolate for a tipple...

Hi guys, December is approaching... do any of you already have your advent calendars purchased (or made)? If you forgot and are still wondering what kind of calendar to get, here's an interesting suggestion that I myself am quite excited about.... Al...

Alcoholic advent calendar
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Laundroid' - laundry robot can fold shirts

Apparently Panasonic is investing (£49 million) in a laundry robot that can fold and stack clothes. It originates from a Japanese start-up. The device is currently the size of a wardrobe and uses artificial intelligence and image recognition technolo...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight

Hi everyone, It's the end of another week and we have another community spotlight! This spotlight is on @ComaChameleon! ComaChameleon joined the forum back in 2012 and has a big presence in the off topic section. We have asked a bunch of questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s

I see there are some offers on the iPhone 5s. I was just wondering whether it would be worth buying a 5s? Does it still run well and would it do so for the full contract length? Given that it is an older phone now. Any current 5s owners?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos