cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anybody or has anybody taken advantage of Amazons Black friday deals?

I picked up a few stocking fillers last year hoping to pick a few again this year.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, was looking at that as well, Charlie. I've not tried one before, so do you know if there's normally anything good on sale?
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

depends what you are looking for really,

They normally do PS3 with a bundle and a few games for like £169. Deals on dvd/bluray single and boxsets. 

Tv deals, bluray complete set deals. Jewellery etc etc. 

Most will not be everybodies cup of tea but there are some real good bargains that come up. You have to be quick though. THe days deals go on at like 8am and they will be every half hour or so. Its first come first serve situation though.

I got some great things for xmas presents over the last few years. Normally for stocking fillers but there are some really good deals for bigger items. I suspect there will be a few KIndle fire HD up for grabs this week. 

It really is a mixed bag so its hard to explain all the items that come up. 

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seen black ops 2  and borderlands 2 on there both for £20 each bargain prices.

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is always going to be people that do not like what is on there but I have to say it really does cater for everybody from gamers to pet lovers. 

I mean they were even selling SSD's on there yesterday.

Message 5 of 13

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
"I mean they were even selling SSD's on there yesterday."

I defiantly had to reread the SSD bit haha:(

Ill have to check it out:) cheers for the info.

Saves me leaving shopping to the 24th again;)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

SSD's can you believe it and they were half price, can not remember the specs as I was so shocked but I do remember they did not sell out so will be on sale again at some point during the week.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Liquid, I used to work in Cobham and was so busy I just did not have the time. I done all my shopping in cobham highstreet in 2 hours on the 23rd December (24th was a Saturday I think) It cost a bloody fortune.

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

More SSD's tomorrow.

Message 9 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I might have a look round tomorrow, thanks Steersy!:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 13