❤️ 💔 One Sentence Valentines Love Story ❤️ 💔

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

❤️💔One Sentence Love Story ❤️ 💔

Morning everyone. ❤️

It's that time of year when a One Sentence Love Story is due, as it's the feast of St Valentine. This time it's a story about unrequited love, passion and betrayal, so please feel free to use the power of your imagination when you join in. The idea is, someone writes a sentence (or a short para) following on from the one before

I will then attempt to make a full story out of it at the very end. 😂

I'm hoping, @Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @J9el @MI5 @LukasB @TheresaV @RafaC ,@lewys-gp  and anyone else will join in the 'fun' 😂

I've set the scene so away we go.....

OSS Broken heart 3.jpg 

Maxine was a beautiful girl. A real head turner. She was also insane.

No-one knew this as she behaved so normally. Her colleagues at work found her to be hard working although a little shy.

Maxine hated these colleagues. All female and forever talking about their love lives. It was even worse this week as Valentine's Day was approaching. All the talk was about the presents they were expecting, the plans for meals out and the magical trips away.

Maxine didn't join in as she wasn't in a relationship. Nothing ever lasted with her boyfriends. However Maxine was going to change all that.

She had downloaded some dating app sites to her phone, Tinder, OK Cupid and Clover.

Yesterday she found three men who appealed to her. They all had different interests and Maxine thought she had a better chance of finding THE one.

She very carefully arranged to meet them all at different times allocating 2 hrs each…unless of course she found THE one.

John would be first. Meeting for coffee at the local Costa. He claimed to be an IT geek

Paul was 2nd on the list. He said he loved sports. Maxine had arranged a picnic in the park.

Finally there was George. He said he was studying English and Poetry. A few drinks in a local bar, then who knew?

Maxine got dressed and knew she looked stunning.

She packed her bag with some favourite things and set off to meet John.

He was on time and waiting in the café. Maxine thought he looked very presentable, smart suit, clean shaven and quite good looking. She sat down and John was smitten at her beauty…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks all. It was a giggle really, what with a Penny farthing and a kickboxing expert. Not to forget the Plymouth Argyle kit 😂😂, dream sequences and knife slashes. A real Valentines day massacre 💔

At one point I did intend to bring Cressida Dickhead, Chief of Police into the mix. Then I thought she wouldn't help at all, so I left her in her office at the Met. 😂🤣

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 63

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

At one point I did intend to bring Cressida Dickhead, Chief of Police into the mix. Then I thought she wouldn't help at all, so I left her in her office at the Met. 😂🤣

Sounds fairly true to life!

Sorry for missing out - rather busy at work (plus half term). Well done for another crazy story!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 62 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkj. Sorry you couldn't join in but it did go ok.

I mean no lovey dovey slushy stuff, just lots of murders. 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 63