❤️ 💔 One Sentence Valentines Love Story ❤️ 💔

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

❤️💔One Sentence Love Story ❤️ 💔

Morning everyone. ❤️

It's that time of year when a One Sentence Love Story is due, as it's the feast of St Valentine. This time it's a story about unrequited love, passion and betrayal, so please feel free to use the power of your imagination when you join in. The idea is, someone writes a sentence (or a short para) following on from the one before

I will then attempt to make a full story out of it at the very end. 😂

I'm hoping, @Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @J9el @MI5 @LukasB @TheresaV @RafaC ,@lewys-gp  and anyone else will join in the 'fun' 😂

I've set the scene so away we go.....

OSS Broken heart 3.jpg 

Maxine was a beautiful girl. A real head turner. She was also insane.

No-one knew this as she behaved so normally. Her colleagues at work found her to be hard working although a little shy.

Maxine hated these colleagues. All female and forever talking about their love lives. It was even worse this week as Valentine's Day was approaching. All the talk was about the presents they were expecting, the plans for meals out and the magical trips away.

Maxine didn't join in as she wasn't in a relationship. Nothing ever lasted with her boyfriends. However Maxine was going to change all that.

She had downloaded some dating app sites to her phone, Tinder, OK Cupid and Clover.

Yesterday she found three men who appealed to her. They all had different interests and Maxine thought she had a better chance of finding THE one.

She very carefully arranged to meet them all at different times allocating 2 hrs each…unless of course she found THE one.

John would be first. Meeting for coffee at the local Costa. He claimed to be an IT geek

Paul was 2nd on the list. He said he loved sports. Maxine had arranged a picnic in the park.

Finally there was George. He said he was studying English and Poetry. A few drinks in a local bar, then who knew?

Maxine got dressed and knew she looked stunning.

She packed her bag with some favourite things and set off to meet John.

He was on time and waiting in the café. Maxine thought he looked very presentable, smart suit, clean shaven and quite good looking. She sat down and John was smitten at her beauty…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

George said

as he took hold of Maxine`s hand - and her heart missed a beat for a second or so - "Come with me. Look at the moon reflected in the water of the river". 

George gently pulled Maxine to the edge of the river.... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 41 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

A red mist appeared, it couldn't be helped. Maxine reached into her bag and pulled a silver hammer. Bang bang went the hammer into the back of Georges head. Roses are red, Violets are blue, poetry is dead and so are you Maxine screamed...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 63

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Maxine wiped her hands on the bandage around her arm and walked off.

"Another miserable day" thought Maxine "and I thought I was gonna find love. Oh well.... "

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 43 of 63

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

OMG said Maxine what happened

I was going to Barbados with George two valentines day tickets leaving this evening.

Am I DREAMING?

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 44 of 63

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

The trouble with red 

It is for the devil 👹

and Roses 🌹  

Valentine's day 💕 

Am I  a devil 😈 

Or

A Valentine 💝 ?

Three dead lovers or am I dreaming  😴

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 45 of 63

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35937 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Shuffling in from the sidelines, head in hands, appeared a ghost, if not the spirit, of ex-lover Number 2...

Message 46 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Actually, Maxine Edison was delighted with her days work. She may not have got a boyfriend but she achieved something better than her brother Maxwell. He had been caught and charged with murder and was now in prison. This proved she was better than him.

Who needs men when killing them brings so much joy"

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

THE END

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 63

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35937 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Very good - sorry I missed it, not feeling the whole 9yds today, my loss. Looks like it was a riot 👍

Message 50 of 63