Did you mean: 

🦸‍♂️ Marvel Movie Night - Get in Your Vote! 🦸‍♂️

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone!

As announced yesterday and following up on our Star Launch Movie Night back in February, we are finally getting ready for another movie night! And as you all got your suggestions in yesterday and today, all following this time's theme MARVEL, we are now ready for voting. So the choice of film is still yours - We have pre-selected eight Marvel films based on your suggestions and will let you vote three times over the next three days until we have found the winning film that we then invite you to watch with us on Friday night at 8pm! 🍿

Same as before, we of course won't be able to sit together in front of the screen but instead we will create a movie night thread here on the community in which we can all discuss the film and its who's and what's whilst watching. This will come in incredibly handy for me as I only watched a couple of Marvel films and might need some fans to have my back when I lose the plot sweat_smile

giphy (2).gif

To explain it a bit more in detail: We have created a bracket that features eight movies to start with. Today you will be able to vote between two movies each and select your favourite four of the bunch in the comment section. Tomorrow we will then continue the voting between everyone's favourite four, and then again the day after tomorrow between your favourite two. The winning movie will then be the star of our movie night on Friday!

Sounds good? Get your microwave popcorn on the ready - set - vote! 🍿🍿🍿

🌟 R O U N D  1 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  2 🌟

- C L O S E D -

🌟 R O U N D  3 🌟

- C L O S E D -

AND THE WINNER IS....

disney star-winner.jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

My votes are... 

Captain Marvel ( I just watched Captain America a few weeks back) 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Ant Man 

Dr Strange

There could be some tough choices in the next few rounds! Excited to see how this one turns out. smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 42

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You need to get back up to date then @TheresaV so you can watch the excellent (and very different) WandaVision and Falcon series!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 42

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
You need to get back up to date then @TheresaV so you can watch the excellent (and very different) WandaVision and Falcon series!

I have already heard really good things about both @gmarkj but have to make sure to watch all related films before!

signature

Message 13 of 42

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

My votes Round 1:

• Captain Marvel
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Ant Man
  • Dr Strange

Message 14 of 42

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thank god no-one is going for Captain America.! Bit of a twerp in my opinion....rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 42

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

So:

1. Captain Marvel just so I can continuously provide documentary on how even worse it is second time round tongue_winking

2. Guardians of the Galaxy because it is a perfect Friday night film thumbsup

3. Black Panther because I haven't seen it twice yet cool Not that I want to but I'll go with it. 

4. Iron Man because it will be nerdish of me to point out what you can do with an Raspberry Pi, some led strips, a toilet roll and of course, double sided sticky tape to recreate your very own personal arc reactor rofl

Message 16 of 42

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

So:

1. Captain Marvel just so I can continuously provide documentary on how even worse it is second time round tongue_winking

2. Guardians of the Galaxy because it is a perfect Friday night film thumbsup

3. Black Panther because I haven't seen it twice yet cool Not that I want to but I'll go with it. 

4. Iron Man because it will be nerdish of me to point out what you can do with an Raspberry Pi, some led strips, a toilet roll and of course, double sided sticky tape to recreate your very own personal arc reactor rofl

I now kind of want Iron Man to win so you can tell us more about that @sheepdog sweat_smile

signature

Message 17 of 42

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Round 2 is officially open!!! 

🌟 R O U N D  2 🌟

disney star (1).jpg

Vote between:

1. Captain Marvel or Guardians of the Galaxy
  2. Ant Man or Iron Man

Just leave your replies like in the comments before. Voting counts until midnight tonight (Thursday the 8th of April) and will continue with the last round of entries tomorrow!

I hope all of my voters from yesterday are joining again @sheepdog @Cleoriff @pgn @gmarkj @Martin-O2 @MI5 @jonsie @LukasB as well as many others!

And even if you haven't voted yesterday, come and join the fun today and watch the winner with us and the rest of the community at our special Movie Night tomorrow at 8pm! smiling

signature

Message 18 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

1) Guardians of The Galaxy

2) Iron Man

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 42

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
1) Guardians of The Galaxy

2) Ant Man
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 42