Did you mean: 

Waitrose Gift Card

Ronan1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

I won a £100 gift card from Waitrose and the app was telling me that I would get a call from someone or that I should call a number. 

i haven't received any call and tried to call the number 5 times leaving voicemails, but never got an answer.

Would you know how to redeem my reward?

Thank you.

Ronan

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ronan1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

I finally got an answer after the 12th call. Hopefully it will be sorted now, I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ronan1 wrote:

Hi,

I won a £100 gift card from Waitrose and the app was telling me that I would get a call from someone or that I should call a number. 

i haven't received any call and tried to call the number 5 times leaving voicemails, but never got an answer.

Would you know how to redeem my reward?

Thank you.

Ronan

Is this on Priority?

I'll tag community admin for help @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Ronan1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

Yes it is from O2 priority.

thank you.

Message 3 of 9

Ronan1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

I finally got an answer after the 12th call. Hopefully it will be sorted now, I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enoy the vouchers, @Ronan1... 12 calls isnt too bad as it goes, it once took me over 200 calls and it a three week campaign to rescue a number lost in the Vodafone major database switch debacle.

Oh and enjoy the free coffee from Waitrose for Waitrose loyalty card holders while it lasts!!

Message 5 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5

@Ronan1 Please let us know how you get on with this and if you're having any issues let us know and we'll get it sorted for you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ronan1 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Great news @Ronan1 Enjoy using your voucher, when you get it. Also welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's awesome to hear @Ronan1 smile

Can you share with us what the enswer you got was? In case anyone else is in the same situation, your experience will be very helpful!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9