Did you mean: 

Upcoming tour tickets: Slaves

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

This week, Wednesday 8 August, you'll get the chance to get your hands on some tickets via Priority for this duo's upcoming tour across the UK smiley

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.29.28.png

Slaves is an English punk-rock duo, consisting of Laurie Vincent and Isaac Holman. Since their first EP in 2012, they've released two albums and have a third one coming out mid-August. 

The tickets on sale will be for the following dates:

• Saturday 10 November 2018 - Nottingham, Rock City.
  • Thursday 15 November 2018 - Norwich, Norwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA.
  • Saturday 17 November 2018 - Manchester, Manchester Academy.
  • Thursday 22 November 2018 - Cardiff, Tramshed Cardiff.
  • Saturda 24 November 2018 - London, Alexandra Palace. 

Is punk-rock your jam? Let us know in the comments if you're interested in any of these dates, or are a fan of the band! music

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Can't say I've heard much about these @EmilieT (on checking I see they started in 2012)

There again I was around during the true punk rock era back in the 70's...and this pair look a bit too clean living to me joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

There again I was around during the true punk rock era back in the 70's...and this pair look a bit too clean living to me joy

joy

Let's say the genre's evolved  @Cleoriff wink What's your most memorable concert from that era?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@EmilieT we saw the Sex Pistols, Sham 69, The Clash, The Jam, The Stranglers and PIL.(Public Image Ltd)

I would say the most outrageous were the Sex Pistols. Then Johnny Rotton changed to John Lydon for PIL and they were good, as were The Clash in the early days  Very 'energetic' concerts LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@EmilieT we saw the Sex Pistols, Sham 69, The Clash, The Jam, The Stranglers and PIL.(Public Image Ltd)

I would say the most outrageous were the Sex Pistols. Then Johnny Rotton changed to John Lydon for PIL and they were good, as were The Clash in the early days  Very 'energetic' concerts LOL

Such big names there @Cleoriff, "energetic" for sure cool 

There's probably something to say about the gigs also being different back then than they are now I imagine?  music 

signature

Message 5 of 5