Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 25th June Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Good morning guys,

I know I am a day late but if you want something to be good it has to be done properly- don’t you agree?

First off - thanks to my lovely Priority assistant @pgn who already posted this in our LOKI Thread - we have a really interesting prize draw coming up here.

But of course there is so much more. To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Book a ticket for any film on Monday from 28th June - 19th July

Whether it’s a cheeky romcom or an action-packed crime caper, big nights at the movies make for some of life’s most memorable moments. Make it a regular rendezvous with this real blockbuster: enjoy a complimentary 2D ODEON cinema ticket, each Monday for the rest of the year. One ticket is available, per Priority member, per month. Codes are released on Priority each Tuesday from midday and can only be redeemed for screenings on the following Monday at participating ODEON’s across the country, for any 2D movie, at any time of the day. Be sure to check out the latest star-studded line-up of new releases including Disney’s ‘Cruella’, Oscar winning ‘The Father’ featuring Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Colman or the action packed ‘The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard’ starring Ryan Reynolds. If you want to bring along a mate or two, extra tickets will need to be purchased when redeeming your code on the ODEON website. Ready to high tail it to the flicks? Simply book online (there’s no booking fee) to secure your seat at the silver screen. Go ahead, treat yourself.

Read more

60cb6d451732bc162b329cc0-1125x750.jpeg

The O2 in the world’s biggest game, Fortnite

O2, in partnership with Island Records and Epic Games, have created our hero venue The O2 in the world’s biggest game, Fortnite, within Fortnite Creative mode. Enter the Island Code: 2500-3882-9781 in Fortnite Creative to play. This week-long celebration of the world’s most popular entertainment venue will culminate with a unique set by Leicester band easy life, who will virtually perform six tracks from their debut album ‘life’s a beach’. Taking place Thursday 24/06/21 at 20:30 UK time and available for replay to Fortnite’s global audience of millions until 23:59 on Sunday 27/06/21. To celebrate we have tickets for every show to give away to friends in Fortnite. Within Fortnite Creative, our O2 x easy life partnerships presents an interactive gaming zone unlike anything seen before, providing gamers and music lovers with a range of incredible experiences. First is the recreation of The O2 and while from the outside the iconic London landmark is instantly recognisable, users will enjoy several gameplay additions inside the virtual venue, including exploring a vast new space packed with hidden rooms, backstage areas and our O2 Blueroom, where gamers can complete challenges for a chance to win an exclusive reward. The gig itself is much more than that, with the band’s music and lyrics influencing the experience players have during the performance. During the show, gamers will be transported to six unique worlds, each inspired by a different track from ‘life’s a beach’, pulled straight from the imagination of easy life themselves.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60cb7c351732bc162b32a06a-1125x750.jpeg

Win a pair of tickets to England v Canada

Eddie Jones, Head Coach at England Rugby, said: “The summer series will give us the chance to look at a lot of players and see how they step up, and it’s an important part of our World Cup preparation. Canada are a traditional rival for England. They’re a tough, physical side and Kingsley Jones is an astute coach so we’re expecting two good, competitive Test matches for our supporters. We’re really looking forward to having supporters back in the stadiums, it makes such a difference.” Win a pair of tickets to watch England v Canada at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 10/07/21, including a men's England Home Replica Jersey 20/21 for you and your guest. Get ready to carry them home - good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

60c8b86047934e35e36602a3-1125x750.jpeg

Secret Cinema presents Bridgerton with Fever

Immerse yourself in Regency-era London, become acquainted with familiar characters and relive much-loved moments from the hit series. The Friends of Lady Whistledown request your presence at the scandalous Bridgerton ball, as Netflix’s hit series is brought to life with Secret Cinema presents Bridgerton with Fever Ticket prices start from £39. Don't wait around, demand for tickets is expected to be extremely high. All tickets are subject to availability. 

Available Wed 10:00am | Read more

60d09f801732bc162b33ae98-1125x750.jpeg

Become a weekend warrior and give boredom the chop

Starting to feel the same old night out just won’t cut it? Whack your way to a winning weekend with the chance to win an epic axe-throwing night out for you and three friends in London, Bristol, or Manchester. You and your weekend warriors will enjoy an exclusive axe-throwing lane package at Whistle Punks, which comes with a drink and snacks, a trophy for the victor, and a three-course meal with wine at meat-eater’s paradise Hawksmoor (or Pasture in Bristol). A vegetarian option will be available. Axe-throwing sessions start with a safety briefing to get you loosened up, before getting right to the point: teaching you to sling an axe like a boss, with individual coaching to hone your technique. Once you’re happily smashing targets, it’s tournament time, with the winner able to celebrate being at the cutting edge of axe-wieldery. Guaranteed to be an all-round axe-cellent weekend away. Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

60c099a04abe12062f3e8eb3-1125x750.png

What are your favourites this week? A concert in Fortnite, a movie or some axe throwing? There is something for everyone. Let me know which you prefer…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I kinda want to go axe throwing......

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 12

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@TheresaV Me too haha it looks so cool

signature

Message 3 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
I've entered the draw for the rugby tickets, but there was an earlier offer for the game against USA I missed.
The cinema tickets are good, but the first week (Mon 28th June) has already gone!
Tickets for Mon 5th July open up at 12pm on Tue 29th June and are obviously very limited so if you want one you'll have to be quick!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 12

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25121 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OMG !!!

@LukasB and @TheresaV going to learn axe-throwing Shocked ??

I am so gonna have to behave if they do... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 12

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

All good things come to those who wait, @LukasB - and it's truly a tag-team effort 👍

(So long as an axe is not involved...😖)

Message 6 of 12

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

All good things come to those who wait, @LukasB - and it's truly a tag-team effort 👍

(So long as an axe is not involved...😖)

That would make tagging very interesting (and dangerous) @pgn joy

signature

Message 7 of 12

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

OMG !!!

@LukasB and @TheresaV going to learn axe-throwing Shocked ??

I am so gonna have to behave if they do... 

Would you actually @Mi-Amigo ? smirk

signature

Message 8 of 12

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

yes @pgn @Mi-Amigo watch out joy

signature

Message 9 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 10 of 12