Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart delay

s_m_d_200
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where do I find the smart delay code in the priority app so that I can enter it on the website to validate my flight? I've looked at the smart delay faqs page but I still can't find where I request the code starting V....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149566 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

@s_m_d_200 

You need to click on the smart delay promo banner in the app.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

s_m_d_200
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hmm I don't seem to get that banner. Thanks though

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149566 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

I can't find it now either @s_m_d_200 

Might be worth emailing them for help 

https://o2priority.smartdelay.com/contact

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Alps
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

is smart delay still available on priority? all the links seem dead

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149566 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

@Alps 

From what we have managed to find out on here it's dead.

Message 6 of 6