Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority

Stobbs2b
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi recently taken out new contract and transferred my number over from old network but o2 priority is saying my number is not eligible for priority? Any ideas?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Stobbs2b ,

When did you transfer your number to O2? It usually take 2 working days for a number to port in from another network but with the current restrictions/pressure that networks are under it may take a little longer. So its possible that your number still isnt fully registered on the network yet.  I would suggest giving it a few more days, also keep turning your device on and off. 

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Stobbs2b ,

When did you transfer your number to O2? It usually take 2 working days for a number to port in from another network but with the current restrictions/pressure that networks are under it may take a little longer. So its possible that your number still isnt fully registered on the network yet.  I would suggest giving it a few more days, also keep turning your device on and off. 

signature
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

Stobbs2b
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks I transferred it over yesterday, it’s started working now as well would you believe
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions