Did you mean: 

Priority offers update: 1 August 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a good week so far. Can you believe it's already August?! Seems this year is flying by, and shows no signs of slowing down.

Coming up this week on Priority there’s plenty to be excited about such as a discount on trips to Berlin and complimentary Lola Shades with every order at Sian Marie to accompany you.

If you’re staying home instead, then six reds for £40 from Laithwaite’s Wine will surely sort you out.

As for this week, we see the return of Thorntons! A free ice cream for you and a friend available from Thursday through to Sunday, perfect to counter that summer heat that’s sticking around. 🍦☀️

We have also seen then the launch of our really exciting new partnership with ChargedUp, giving O2 customers one free hour of charge every day from a ChargedUp device, located across the UK!

And remember, MoveGB is still in the app, offering you a free fitness pass every Monday. You can use your fitness pass every Monday with MoveGB and book yourself into something for absolutely nothing, and you can do that every single week until the offer comes to a sweaty end in August!

Secret Cinema presents Stranger Things & the TUTANKHAMUN Exhibition: Both ballots to win tickets are still open and will stay open for a couple more weeks so make sure you’re getting everyone you know to enter. Both are going to be amazing experiences, and you can attend them with Priority for nothing!

Priority Update 1 August.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No one on the forum ever wins....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
No one on the forum ever wins....

Certainly not me!

Sod's law dictates that you will buy tickets and then be the first regular to win anything @AnnieM wink

Message 12 of 14

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I won't hold my breath then! Ticketmaster on pay day it is...

Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@AnnieM wrote:

I won't hold my breath then! Ticketmaster on pay day it is...

Good thinking @AnnieM rofl

Message 14 of 14