Priority Tickets Calendar: 16-22 September

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi everyone and happy Monday!

Have you had a look at the newest Priority tickets yet? slight_smile There's lots of cool gigs and events listed on the Priority tickets page, and I've picked a few artists/events below as highlights of the week!

What do you think of the highlights this week? Interested in attending any of the events below or are you a fan of any of the artists? slight_smile

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:

Strictly Come Dancing The Live Tour

Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour

Strictly Come Dancing the Live Tour is back for 2020 to give you a complete Strictly experience! Priority tickets for 5 London dates at the O2 are on pre-sale until Friday 20 September.

I know some of you love this show and regularly watch it on TV! Anyone interested in the live shows, and/or have attended before?

Check out some additional Strictly discussion as well in the Off Topic! wink

The Who

The Who

This iconic English rock band was formed in London in 1964, and have sold over 100 million records worldwide. They are considered one of the most influencial rock bands of the 20th century. They will be touring again and Priority tickets for their March-April 2020 gigs will be on sale Wed 18 Sep 2019.

Any The Who fans here on the community? Do you have an interest in seeing them live (or have you seen them in the past)? 

OTHER INTERESTING GIGS:

• Barry Manilow will be touring next year, and Priority tickets to his London gig in June are available on Tue 17 Sep 2019!
  • Westlife will be performing in London at the Wembley Stadium on 22 Aug 2020, and Priority tickets are available Wed 18 Sep 2019!
  • John Barrowman will be celebrating the festive season with fans in November-December with his John Barrowman: A Fabulous Christmas tour! Priority tickets for multiple dates and locations are available Wed 18 Sep 2019.
  • Circue du Soleil: Crystal - this show will be an unmissable ice experience! Priority tickets for multiple locations and dates in March-April 2020 are available on Wed 18 Sep 2019.
  • The 1975 will be performing in multiple locations in Feb 2020, and Priority tickets will be available on Wed 18 Sep 2019.
  • Simply Red will be performing in multiple locations during October 2020! Priority tickets will be available on Wed 18 Sep 2019. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Oh yes thanks for the videos too @Mi-Amigo ! I forgot there was also CSI Cyber. I never watched it! I didn't know they also had The Who singing the theme tune. thumbsup

Message 11 of 11