Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 10-16 June

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready for a brand new week to begin sunflower

As always, a lot is going on on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website.

We'd love to hear if you're going to or are interested in any of the gigs below, or are just a fan - let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

WEEK 10-16 JUNE: HIGHLIGHTS

Muse - On sale Wednesday 12 June Picture of Muse

The band will be performing 3 gigs in the UK this September and you can get hold of tickets with Priority!

Are you a fan? Tell us more in our Muse discussion!

Keane - On sale Wednesday 12 June Picture of Keane

Good news for Keane fans: in addition to releasing a new album on 22nd September this year, the band will also be touring around the world!

If you're interested, let us know in the dedicated discussion here

WEEK 10-16 JUNE: WHAT ELSE IS ON?

Emeli Sandé: on sale Wed 12 June

BANKS: The III Tour: on sale Tue 11 June

Ramshackle: pre-sale ends Wed 12 June

Of Monsters and Men: on sale Wed 12 June

Primal Scream: tickets available now!

GoldLink: on sale Wed 12 June

Casey Lowry: tickets available now!

L Devine: on sale Wed 12 June

Rival Sons: on sale Tue 11 June

Moss Kena: on sale Wed 12 June

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

A shame these get no answers - they show up unnecessarily in the "Unaswered" list, all for want of a single comment or reply expressionless

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

A shame these get no answers - they show up unnecessarily in the "Unaswered" list, all for want of a single comment or reply expressionless

Generally I miss the initial posts ... maybe I'm not on O2 Priority ? dunno ?

Also, there is usually no artist / band that I'm interested in which I can comfortable get to

The easiest for me would be Leeds O2 ? ... getting there on the train would be no problem ... but getting home is not so simple ... I've never been on the last train home from Leeds ... & ... don't really wish to try that one out 

Message 3 of 3