Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority tickets

Tickets
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got general tickets for a concert on ticketmaster which is in the O2 but I'm an O2 priority member. Would I still be able to enter early with the priority? Or did I have the buy the tickets off the O2 priority presale?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149117 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Tickets 

Yes, that would work fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 24

Tickets
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much. I do apologise for asking many questions. But would I have to get an O2 contract sim to get priority or can I get a pay as you go sim?

Message 12 of 24

MI5
  • 149117 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Tickets 

Just order a free payg sim from here Pay As You Go SIM Cards & Deals | Double Data Deal (o2.co.uk)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 24

Tickets
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 

Message 14 of 24

MI5
  • 149117 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

Welcome

Message 15 of 24

Tickets
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, this is what someone had told me. Does this mean even with O2 priority I can't get early entrance unless I have the O2 priority presale ticket?Screenshot 2023-08-28 7.25.42 PM.png

Message 16 of 24

MI5
  • 149117 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

Never heard that before @Tickets and the presale tickets are no different to the general sale ones in my experience.

Message 17 of 24

simran
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hey hoping you see this i was going to use a pay as you go sim next week for a concert did u manage to get into the fast que?

Message 18 of 24

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9129 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@simran 

If that is a question to @Tickets, you need to tag him thus.  

However, he has not posted on here since last August so I cannot say whether or not he will reply. 👍 

Message 19 of 24

simran
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Tickets hey hoping you see this i was going to use a pay as you go sim next week for a concert did u manage to get into the fast que?

Message 20 of 24