Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority App

Alice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve had o2 priority for years with no issues. I changed my phone earlier this year and continued again without issue. However yesterday it logged me out without reason. I went to the-register by typing my O2 number in, and it said that it has sent me a text, but I have received nothing. I’ve tried loads of times, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app, and switched the phone (iPhone 😎 off and on again, but it still is not working. I’ve phoned o2 twice, but they were not very helpful and just said that they will fill out a ticket for me.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
There was a reported issue of people not receiving texts from Priority earlier in the week.
If when you delete the app you install it from iCloud it might be loading an older version so check to make sure you have the latest updated app too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Alice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, definitely the most up to date version installed. I’ve also text PRIORITY to 2020 and it text me with the link to the app, so I can receive texts from them, just not the activation code.
Message 3 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Alice, welcome to our community! slight_smile Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties getting the app to work - have you made any progress since you last posted or are you still stuck?

Message 4 of 10

Alice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi and thank you.
No, still no further on and no idea where to go from here. I’ve phoned 02 twice, and done a live chat, but they just mention completing a ticket, and I hear nothing more.
Message 5 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Alice, sorry to hear that! I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum to get a few additional details so the Priority team can look into it closer - hopefully we can sort this out for you soon. slight_smile 

Message 6 of 10

Alice77
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, thank you so much for looking into this for me. I have spoken again with someone at 0202, and they have sorted various issues I also had with my account, and re-set my email address so I am able to access my02 app, which now means I for some reason can only access a new 02 community, which is now under the name Alice77, so I can not access your PM (although I did reply to your email if that helps). They have now advised me to see an 02 guru, as they are unable to help.
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Marjo

Any chance you could help @Alice77 to recover her original forum name of @Alice?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Alice77, unfortunately the email notification that gets triggered from the Private Message is only a notification and any email replies do not reach me unfortunately - if you drop me a PM now with the details I mentioned earlier, we can get a Guru and the Priority team to look at this for you.

We can then also take a look at recovering your previous username here on the community. slight_smile

Message 9 of 10

Alice77
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for all of your support.
I thought I’d try it again, and it worked!! Very bizarre, and no idea what was the problem, but very happy to have it working again! 😊
Message 10 of 10