Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Academy Priority

Ruth4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can someone please explain how I use the o2 priority queue at an o2 venue,when theres a gig on?
Im new to o2 😊
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Ruth4 

When available, you go to the Priority queue and show your phone.

T&C's here https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5aa64f254cedfd003c3a2726/o2-academy-venues-access-the-priority-queu...

Free entry to the Priority queue for O2 customers and three friends at selected O2 Academy venues. Only available on gig nights and only valid on main room gigs. Restrictions apply, please speak to an O2 Angel or a member of venue staff. See T&Cs for more details.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Ruth4 

When available, you go to the Priority queue and show your phone.

T&C's here https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5aa64f254cedfd003c3a2726/o2-academy-venues-access-the-priority-queu...

Free entry to the Priority queue for O2 customers and three friends at selected O2 Academy venues. Only available on gig nights and only valid on main room gigs. Restrictions apply, please speak to an O2 Angel or a member of venue staff. See T&Cs for more details.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to O2, and to the community @Ruth4  Wave

The info above should answer your question, but do let us know if you need any more help slight_smile Are you going to any gig soon? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3