Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Level 1: Joiner

Not able to access offer online

Trying to access the Les Mills offer via app on phone and can't get through the sign up process due to my (registered) email address not being accepted.

So I've tried many times via desktop webpage and am asked to sign in again (despite already being signed in) - sometimes I receive the first text ('beware of scams etc') but never the second one with the purported code number.   grimacing

I'm on Windows 10 Chrome btw without adblocker.

Any ideas welcome!  slight smile

Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,209

Re: Not able to access offer online

@Pleiades 

@O2Thomas should be around and can maybe help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
O2 Support

Thanks for the tag @MI5.

I will PM you now @Pleiades 

signature
Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,209

Thanks @O2Thomas 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Just to add:  Tried it with Firefox (in Admin mode) and got the 2nd text very quickly this time!  Unfortunately all that happened was this message:  "There was a problem and we've been notified"... hmm  confused

Was able to sign in eventually using Firefox (after several aborted attempts and repeated Captcha sessions).  Was very, very slow to update...

Still can't get it on phone and it's not much use to me on Desktop PC so probably won't use it after all LOL  smile

More info