Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never been able to get gig tickets through Priority

kiszcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, I dunno if I'm missing something here but I cannot get Priority to work with tickets. I click my chosen venue and date, click get tickets then it takes me to Ticketmaster and shows me all the presales but I can't do anything from there. There's no way to buy them, nothing to click on. I've tried multiple routes, apps and browsers and made a Ticketmaster account but to no avail. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thank you!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @kiszcat 

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Normally if the tickets are on pre-sale, they are available on a certain date. You won't be able to buy until the date specified. (I expect you know that though (lol) Just reinstall the app and see if that works for you

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @kiszcat , I just tried a couple of different gigs that are either on Pre-sale or in general sale via Priority and I was able to get to the purchasing page on ticketmaster. Which tickets were you trying to get? 

Message 3 of 4

kiszcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, sorry for the delay in replying. I've tried twice to reply to you and something is going wrong when I try and sign in. 🙄
I was trying to get Halsey tickets in Glasgow for a friend and thankfully we managed to get them on general sale. I've never really had much luck with ticket buying to be honest. I was just curious to see if it was just me! It's not a huge issue as it's not a regular thing for me.
@Cleoriff yes tried that a few times and also on the browser. This is also a new phone so it's all fresh. No idea what I'm doing wrong. 😂
Message 4 of 4