Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merlin offer

Jemmamichelle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been trying to work this out for almost 24 hours and I give up!!! I managed to get a code for 4 free tix to Thorpe park. The code was sent to me in a text message but I cannot find for the life of me where to redeem the code and how to get my tickets!!! Help pleeeeease xx
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Call customer services
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do not use live chat for this 

Message 12 of 15

Karenb
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, did you get the link as I have the same problem as you. Thanks
Message 13 of 15

Al
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Guys,

I've been through the same issue.  I've spoken to the O2 support on 202 from the mobile, twice and they were both no help.  One of the support staff even logged it as a fault for their platform guys to look at.

I've spoken to my local store where I got my contract from and they didn't know either, even the live chat told me to speak to the O2 events center in east London as they deal with the tickets....

No impressed O2. 

If anyone out there can help.

Many Thanks

Al

Message 14 of 15

Jemmamichelle
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s so bad. I understand it’s a free offer so we’ve not lost any money or anything but it’s a waste of our time if we are gonna go through the motions to get the deal only for the deal to not even work. Very bad o2!
Message 15 of 15