Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Highlighted
Topics: 81
Kudos: 164
Solutions: 7

Re: Instant Winners is back! Thousands of tickets to top UK attractions every week for five weeks

@Marjo wrote:

Hey @Poppysmum , when I open my Priority app, I see it right on the front page like in this screenshot, and then you can click into the 'Play now' link.

I've just updated to the latest version of the app though so not sure if you're seeing the same? 

If you search with "instant winners", do you find it then? Just tried and it works for me ok, listing the search result for "Instant Winners is back".

Instant Winners screenshot from Priority

Yes @Marjo  i get that on screen and press play now and get all the different attractions but dont know how i know if i have won . I need an idiots guide.

In work i did get something on screen that needed a code but didnt know where to find the code Smiley Sad Now i cant even get that again lol el thicko springs to mind . 

Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Re: Instant Winners is back! Thousands of tickets to top UK attractions every week for five weeks

You need to press the USE NOW and it will take you to a website after copying the number and it will autofill that code in for you. But, you haven't won LOL

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

You need to press the USE NOW and it will take you to a website after copying the number and it will autofill that code in for you. But, you haven't won LOL

Well i cant press USE NOW because its gone rofl and cant find it .

Highlighted

Pah managed it thanks @jonsie 

Sorry, no luck this time however next Friday could be your lucky day rolling eyes

Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Highlighted
Level 18: Posting pro

Yep didn't win either lol
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey guys,

It's Friday, which means the Instant Winners prize draw window is open again!

Any luck this week guys? smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 123
Solutions: 75

Nada, Zip, Zilch, Bupkiss, Nuthin', Rien, Nichts....

Cry

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 745

@pgn wrote:

Cry

What he ^^^^^^ said @Marjo  nerd

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Cry

What he ^^^^^^ said @Marjo  nerd

^^^ yup!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here