cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Winners is back! Thousands of tickets to top UK attractions every week for five weeks

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Instant Winners activity illustration

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great week so far. slight_smile

We have some good news to share! The Instant Winners prize draw activity is coming back soon on Priority.

From 5th July until 2nd August 2019 you can enter in a weekly prize draw to win four tickets to a selected Merlin attraction! Happy Dance

How does it work?

• You can enter the prize draw once a week from 5th July until 2nd August using your Unique Code in the Priority app. Each entry window starts Friday at 12:00pm (midday) and ends at 21:59pm the same day.
  • Each week's prize pool will be made up of tickets to various attractions in one approximate location at a time: London, the North or the South. This is to make sure that if you win, the location is within a realistic travelling radius.
  • If you are one of our lucky instant winners, you'll get an email confirmation with all the info you need, within minutes of seeing your winning notification in the app.
  • If you’re unsuccessful, you’ll be notified upon entry of your Unique Code. Remember, you have weekly chances to win though so come back to Priority from midday the following Friday during the next entry window to have another go!

InstantWinners04.jpg InstantWinners02.jpg InstantWinners03.jpg

More details

While we wait for this exciting activity to start on Priority, why not check out some helpful FAQs below in advance, including more detail on what prizes you can win and when, how to enter, among other helpful information.

More info

What Prizes are available to win and when?

You could win four tickets to a selected Merlin attraction between 05/07/19 - 02/08/19. All tickets must be booked by 31/08/19. For each week the Prize Pool will be made up of tickets to various attractions. The attractions will be broken up by approximate region: London, The North and The South.

By entering Instant Winners on ‘Week One’ (05/07/19), you could win tickets to any one of the Southern based attractions. They include:

THORPE PARK RESORT

THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT

SEALIFE BRIGHTON

SEA LIFE WEYMOUTH

SEA LIFE GWEEK

By entering Instant Winners on ‘Week Two’ (12/07/19), you could win tickets to any one of the Northern based attractions. They include:

ALTON TOWERS RESORT

WARWICK CASTLE

SEALIFE MANCHESTER

SEA LIFE BIRMINGHAM

SEA LIFE HUNSTANTON

SEA LIFE BLACKPOOL

SEA LIFE GREAT YARMOUTH

SEA LIFE LOCH LOMOND

SEA LIFE SCARBOURGH

LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE BIRMINGHAM

LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE MANCHESTER

MADAME TUSSAUDS BLACKPOOL

THE YORK DUNGEON

THE EDINBURGH DUNGEON

THE BLACKPOOL DUNGEON

BLACKPOOL TOWER EYE

BEAR GRYLLS ADVENTURE

By entering Instant Winners on ‘Week Three’ (19/07/19), you could win tickets to any one of the London based attractions. They include:

CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES RESORT

SEALIFE LONDON AQUARIUM

MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON

THE LONDON DUNGEONS

SHREK'S ADVENTURE! LONDON

By entering Instant Winners on ‘Week Four’ (26/07/19), you could win tickets to anyone one of the Northern based attractions. They include:

ALTON TOWERS RESORT

WARWICK CASTLE

SEALIFE MANCHESTER

SEA LIFE BIRMINGHAM

SEA LIFE HUNSTANTON

SEA LIFE BLACKPOOL

SEA LIFE GREAT YARMOUTH

SEA LIFE LOCH LOMOND

SEA LIFE SCARBOURGH

LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE BIRMINGHAM

LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE MANCHESTER

MADAME TUSSAUDS BLACKPOOL

THE YORK DUNGEON

THE EDINBURGH DUNGEON

THE BLACKPOOL DUNGEON

BLACKPOOL TOWER EYE

BEAR GRYLLS ADVENTURE

By entering Instant Winners on ‘Week Five’ (02/08/19), you could win tickets to anyone one of the Southern based attractions. They include:

THORPE PARK RESORT

THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT

SEALIFE BRIGHTON

SEA LIFE WEYMOUTH

SEA LIFE GWEEK

Prizes codes awarded by region

This promotional is aimed at making sure that a customer’s Prize ticket is accessible to them and is convenient to get to within a realistic traveling radius. We therefore have grouped together the relevant attractions by region. As such, each week Instant Winners will be issuing Prize codes to a different set of attractions. Please check which parks are participating on that particular week prior to entry to avoid disappointment.

Tickets are non-transferable. Due to the nature of the promotion, Prize codes, won via the Instant Winners mechanic, are distributed at random. We’re legally unable to give you a choice of which attraction from the participating Prize list you’ll receive but can guarantee that your Prize code will be valid at one of the listed locations. As well as your Prize code, you’ll receive the relevant booking information to allow you to choose your desired date.

How does it work?

There are five prize Entry Windows during the Promotion Period, which begins on 05/07/19 and end on 02/08/19. Each Entry window starts on Friday at 12:00pm (midday) and ends at 21:59pm the same day.

To enter, head to the Priority App once during every prize entry window to get your Unique Code. You’ll only be able to view each Unique Code until 21:59pm that same day. The Unique Codes issued by Priority within each of the Entry Windows are valid for that day’s entry only and cannot be used at any other time.

Enter by (i) clicking the ‘Use now’ button in the Priority App to reveal your Unique Code and (ii) adding the Unique Code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and clicking ‘Submit’. To win, you need to correctly enter during a mystery, pre-determined ‘winning moment’ or as close as possible after. In the event that two entries are submitted in the same millisecond, prizes will be allocated on a ‘first past the post’ basis. No other method of entry is valid. You can only enter once per prize window. If you win, you’ll be alerted instantly with a winning notification alongside a confirmation email, sent to your register email address within minutes.

How can I enter?

Open the Priority App during the Promotional Period. Select the live offer, then tap ‘Use now’, follow the link and paste your Unique Code along with your personal details in the boxes provided. Then to enter, tap 'Submit'.

I can't find my Unique Code, where is it?

Open the Priority App, select the Live Offer, tap ‘Use now’ and this will reveal your Unique Code.

The Unique Code I entered is not recognised

You can only use each Unique Code once, and you will only be provided with one Unique Code per prize window (each day’s prize window is from 12:00pm - 21:59pm the same day). The Unique Code is only valid for that particular prize window.

Your Unique Code will not be recognised if: 1. You’ve entered the Unique Code incorrectly. Initially, try to copy and paste your Unique Code to reduce issues with this. The Unique Code is automatically copied to your clipboard, so when you tap ‘Go to site’, it is ready to paste into the relevant box.

2. You have already used the Unique Code during a previous prize window. You will only be provided with one Unique Code per prize window of the Promotion Period. That code is only valid for that particularly prize window and cannot be used at a later date. If you’ve already used your Unique Code, come back to Priority from 12:00pm the following Friday during the Promotional Period to GET A NEW Unique Code and have another go.

If you believe you have entered the correct Unique Code and are certain that it hasn’t been used already, please send your query along with your full name, O2 mobile number, email address, the Unique Code and time/date of entry to help@priorityinstantwinners.o2.co.uk and we will investigate as soon as possible.

What happens if I win?

First of all - congratulations! If you are one of our lucky instant winners, you will receive an email confirmation within minutes of seeing your winning notification. The email will contain all the necessary information you’ll need to know in order to redeem your prize at that particular attraction. Remember, it’s important that you ensure the email address that you submit is 100% correct when entering - All tickets must be booked by 31/08/19 but hurry as more popular dates and times may be claimed and are subject to availability.

If you do win and haven’t received an email notification within 12 hours, check your spam or junk folder, otherwise please contact help@priorityinstantwinners.o2.co.uk.

Can you substitute or transfer a prize?

Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. Nor can the tickets be resold. Any tickets found to be resold will be denied entry on the day at the attraction.

What happens if I don’t win?

If you’re unsuccessful, you’ll be notified upon entry of your Unique Code. Remember, you have weekly chances to win. So come back to Priority from midday the following Friday during the next entry window to GET A NEW Unique Code and have another go.

Who should I contact if I have a query about my entry?

If you have any issues entering or if you have questions concerning claiming/redeeming your prize, please contact help@priorityinstantwinners.o2.co.uk. Please remember to include the full details of your query alongside your full name, O2 mobile number, email address, the Unique Code and time/date of entry.

Are there any rules or restrictions?

Rules of play: For 16+ and Priority members only, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families or anyone else connected with the promotion. Up to five (5) entries per person during the Promotion Period. The Promotion Period begins at 12:00pm (midday) on 05/07/19 and ends at 21:59am on 02/08/19. 17,004 prizes available to win over the Entry Windows. GET A NEW Unique Entry Code once every Friday during the Promotion Period by tapping the ‘Use now’ button in the Priority App. Enter the Promotion by tapping the ‘Go to Site’ button and adding the Unique Entry Code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and tapping ‘Submit’.

To win, you need to correctly enter during a mystery, pre-determined 'winning moment' or as close as possible after. In the event that two entries are submitted in the same millisecond, prizes will be allocated on a 'first past the post' basis. No cash or alternative attractions will be offered. Winners must verify their information within five calendar days of receiving a win notification or the Prize will be deemed unclaimed. No purchase necessary. Winners’ names may be published for publicity purposes. Click https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/priority-instant-winners-terms-a... for full prize details and terms.

General Terms and conditions for Priority prize draws also apply. Promoted by Telefónica UK Limited (O2).

How will you manage my personal data, should I provide any?

Your information will be collected, stored and processed by O2 and our suppliers for the purposes of administrating and assessing this Promotion. If you have won, we may ask your permission to communicate your name to showcase that a particular prize has been won. For any other queries concerning the security of your data and how it is being used, please click https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/privacy-policy 

Why do you need my social media details?

If your entry is successful, we MAY use your details to highlight you as an actual winner within our social channels. It’s not mandatory to provide us with your social handles however, so there’s no need if you’d prefer not to.

Additionally, you can go to Priority now to see the prizes to be won and find out more info!

Which attraction would you be most excited to win tickets for? Let us know in the comments. slight_smile

Update, 5th July: this activity has now started! slight_smile

You can participate every Friday during the prize draw window (12:00pm until 21:59pm) until 2nd August! 

If you don't have the Priority app yet, you can get it here (scroll down for the iOS/Android links).

Good luck! If you happen to win some tickets, don't forget to 1) let us know below! and 2) check the Priority summer guide to family days out for some hints, tips and tricks when planning your family day out at the parks. thumbsup 

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hey @Poppysmum , when I open my Priority app, I see it right on the front page like in this screenshot, and then you can click into the 'Play now' link.

I've just updated to the latest version of the app though so not sure if you're seeing the same? 

If you search with "instant winners", do you find it then? Just tried and it works for me ok, listing the search result for "Instant Winners is back".

Instant Winners screenshot from Priority

Yes @Marjo  i get that on screen and press play now and get all the different attractions but dont know how i know if i have won . I need an idiots guide.

In work i did get something on screen that needed a code but didnt know where to find the code 😞 Now i cant even get that again lol el thicko springs to mind . 

Message 11 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to press the USE NOW and it will take you to a website after copying the number and it will autofill that code in for you. But, you haven't won LOL

Message 12 of 35

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You need to press the USE NOW and it will take you to a website after copying the number and it will autofill that code in for you. But, you haven't won LOL

Well i cant press USE NOW because its gone rofl and cant find it .

Message 13 of 35

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Pah managed it thanks @jonsie 

Sorry, no luck this time however next Friday could be your lucky day rolling_eyes

Message 14 of 35

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Yep didn't win either lol
Message 16 of 35

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

It's Friday, which means the Instant Winners prize draw window is open again!

Any luck this week guys? smile

Message 17 of 35

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Nada, Zip, Zilch, Bupkiss, Nuthin', Rien, Nichts....

Cry

Message 18 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Cry

What he ^^^^^^ said @Marjo  nerd

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 35

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Cry

What he ^^^^^^ said @Marjo  nerd

^^^ yup!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 20 of 35