Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 30th July Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I am here with my first ever edition of Priority Offers for the community 😱. Below, are some of my favourite Priority offers and prize draws and whatever else I've come across these last few days. 

But, I will let you in on another little secret: Prezzo pizza and pasta for just £7.50 will be coming to a town near you soon 🍕🍝👀. With that Italian, doughy and saucy goodness out of the way, here are my other favourite offers.

Get £20 off amazing experiences with Virgin Experience Days

virgin experience days.jpeg

Dive right in to hours of river fun this summer. We're bringing you £20 off thousands of days out with Virgin Experience Days, when you spend £40 or more.

If the commute to work or the drama of the weekly supermarket shop hasn't been enough for you recently, here's your chance to embrace your wondrous wild side.

So, what's on the agenda? Get wet and wild with a range of watersports and boat experience days - guaranteed to make a splash. In the big smoke? Try the Thames Rockets Speed Boat Ride, an exhilarating, fast-paced, unique way to experience the capital, skimming across the surface of the river James Bond-style.

In fact, whatever gets your heart pumping more, you'll find it here for less.

Ends 21 August | Claim Now

Win a day out to see The Chemical Brothers at FORWARDS Festival in Bristol

forwards festival o2 priority.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Breanna 

The date may need to be changed tongue 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@madasaf1sh Thanks for the quick catch. Already done! 😂

Could blame this one on @lewys-gp but I won't...but I won't...

Message 3 of 7

Spenny
Level 16: Talkative
  • 340 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Thanks @Breanna A slice of pizza or a spoon of pasta sounds really good.  When is that due to hit Priority?  Just had a look and could not see the Prezzo offer.

Phone: Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12, SIMO 20Gb
Broadband: Virgin 350Mb, Tp-Link Router - Deco S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community of customers and cannot access your account.
To contact O2 click here for O2 Social Media Links
Message 4 of 7

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey @Spenny! The offer isn't live just yet so keep an eye on the app for when it pops up.

Message 5 of 7

Bhups187
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Breanna,

On the Merlin Passes offer, I've generated 2 codes from 2 different accounts, both code do no work on the Merlin website, and it gives a "No Packages Found" page. I spoke to Merlin customer service who are aware of the offer but said I need to come back to o2 priority help and support to generate a new (tried 2, so guessing a 3rd won't work either), they cannot do anything on their side.

Please advise. 

Regards,

Bhups.

Message 6 of 7

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey @Bhups187! That's really annoying this is happening. Why don't you try giving O2 a shout over on social media to see if they can get a new code generated for you: Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Message 7 of 7