Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a saved offer

Confuzzle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All, I'm new to O2 and tried at noon last Friday and today to get 4 free tickets to a Merlin attraction through O2 Priority.  Now I know the likelihood is extremely low since there are only 500 tickets available so, after being unsuccessful last week, I thought I'd be clever and "save" the offer, but I think that went against me because when I clicked on it today, it just said "saved" and wouldn't allow me to use it (or at least try), wasting vital seconds and again I was unsuccessful. I went back to the main page and clicked on what I thought was the offer, only to get through to checkout and realise the code I'd been given was for their 50% off offer instead.  Is there a way for me to delete the offer from my saved offers, so I don't get muddled up again next Friday?  When I click on it, it just takes me through to the 50% off deal.  There doesn't appear to be an option to delete it. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I've just looked and I can't see any way to delete it either, but it shouldn't effect your ability to enter the free draw bit providing you don't click before the countdown has finished.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I've just looked and I can't see any way to delete it either, but it shouldn't effect your ability to enter the free draw bit providing you don't click before the countdown has finished.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Confuzzle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was just annoying because I thought the whole point of saving something was so it is easy to get to, but instead the offer just said "saved" and wouldn't let me do anything.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If you click before the countdown completes you will just save the discount offer as anyone can at any time.
I just did it myself when you posted.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4