cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genesis, OneRepublic, Brian Wilson and other gig tickets this week!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi guys, how is your week going so far? slight_smile

As we normally do each week, I've gone through the Priority tickets page today to see what exciting gigs I can find there. I'd love to hear if you know any of the artists and events I mention below or if you're a fan?

Additionally, you can of course find everything else that's currently listed on the Priority tickets page here. Smiley Happy

Interesting gig tickets this week

• Brian Wilson will bring his Good Vibrations gig to Cardiff in June! Priority tickets are on pre-sale until Friday morning.
  • English rock band The Hunna will have multiple gigs in May in several UK locations, and you can get Priority tickets on pre-sale until Friday morning.
  • Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War of the Worlds is coming to the UK very soon, and tickets for March-April 2020 shows are on pre-sale until Friday morning as well! (FYI Liam Neeson will be there as a 3D hologram)
  • Rufus Wainwright has a gig coming up in Llandudno in June, and Priority tickets are on pre-sale until Friday!
  • Catch Billy Bob Thornton and The Boxmasters in London this July! Pre-sale ends Fri 9am!

Artist highlights of the week

Genesis

Genesis: The Last Domino? Tour

Do we have any Genesis fans in the community? slight_smile This iconic English rock band formed in Surrey in 1967, have been super successful over the years, and now they are reuniting for their first tour in 13 years! There's an article on BBC News here if you want to read a bit more about it. 

You can get Priority tickets on pre-sale until Friday morning this week for multiple dates (Nov-Dec 2020) in multiple UK locations, including: Liverpool, Newcastle upon Tyne, London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow.

Check out a couple of their songs below:

More info

OneRepublic

OneRepublic

What about OneRepublic, any fans on here? This American rock band, formed in 2002 in Colorado Springs, have an October gig coming up in Manchester this year and Priority tickets are currently on pre-sale until Friday this week. 

Check out an older and a newer song below that I personally like by OneRepublic and let me know what you think about their music. slight_smile

More info

Are you a fan of any of the artists/bands mentioned above? Did you spot any gigs that I missed from the list that you really like?

Let me know in the comments! 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo 

I also mentioned Peter Gabriel`s story-telling during gigs...

Here`s an example - the lead in and live performance of Genesis "Musical Box"

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 11 of 13

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am so happy.

I`ve just found the whole of the Genesis The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - with Peter Gabriel - "live" in Birmingham on Youtube. This is the gig I queued up all night for a front row ticket. I never knew this even existed. If it hadnt been for this thread I`d never have seen it. Brought back floods of memories.

Thanks @Marjo 

note: still images of Genesis during Lamb Liies Down On Broadway live concert. Birmingham Hippodrome. 01 May 1975. live recording of band.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 12 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wow, thanks for the videos @Mi-Amigo ! and glad to hear you found one that made you feel nostalgic as well. slight_smile Had a quick look and I HAVE come across Peter Gabriel before, super familiar now that I saw the videos!! And I've come across that clip with the flower thing around his head sweat_smile as well before too, it's a familiar picture.

Message 13 of 13