O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dido

Hi everyone, On Wednesday 13 March at 9:30am, you'll be able to grab some tickets on Priority for Dido's upcoming gig at the O2 Apollo Manchester on December 3rd later this year! Following the release of her fifth studio album, Still on my Mind, Engl...

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 11.48.08.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar 11 - 17 March

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 11.48.08.png Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 12.44.23.png

John Mayer

Hey everyone, John Mayer will be performing at The O2 in London and The Manchester Arena in October this year! The American singer and songwriter has had a string of hits over the years and has won several Grammy Awards over the years! You can grab t...

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 12.44.23.png

Priority offers: 6th March onwards

Hi everyone, I hope you've been having a good week so far. With International Women’s Day coming up this Friday, as well as Mother’s Day fast approaching at the end of March, Priority has got plenty on offer to surprise that important woman in your l...

Priority Update - 060319
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camelphat at the O2 Academy, Brixton

Hey everyone, One of my favourite producer and DJ duos is playing at the O2 Academy in Brixton this October! The British duo formed in 2008 and are best known for the 2017 single Cola, which peaked at number 3 in the UK Dance Chart. Camelphat will be...

CamelPhat.jpg

Christina Aguilera

Hi everyone, For the first time in 13 years, Christina Aguilera is going to be touring in the UK this year! The great news is, you'll be able to get some tickets for her upcoming shows on Priority Wednesday 5 March. Christina Aguilera is an American ...

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 11.00.51.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WM 10

Am I the only person still using a Windows phone and O2 Priority? O2 tell me they no longer update the app for Microsoft Lumia phones but we can still access the deals by going online, sign in with your phone number and O2 sends a code to the phone. ...

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collecting priority tickets

Hi everyone, When collecting priority tickets from a box office (already paid for) do you have to show them that you are on o2 as recently changed provider?Thanks,

Carley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cafe Nero voucher out of stock by 3:30pm so can never use

I joined O2 as I liked the Nero offer when I was on O2 previously but since it’s been spread over 2 days I can never use it as it’s always out of stock and only says so when I click Use Now to pay! It should last until at least 5pm (not 3:30pm) to gi...

Cris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cage the Elephant

Hey everyone, The iconic American rock band Cage the Elephant will be performing in London and Birmingham this year and you can get hold of tickets through Priority! Formed back in 2008, Cage the Elephant have produced 7 albums and continue to dazzle...

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 10.21.59.png