O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority offers: 6th March onwards

Hi everyone, I hope you've been having a good week so far. With International Women’s Day coming up this Friday, as well as Mother’s Day fast approaching at the end of March, Priority has got plenty on offer to surprise that important woman in your l...

Priority Update - 060319
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camelphat at the O2 Academy, Brixton

Hey everyone, One of my favourite producer and DJ duos is playing at the O2 Academy in Brixton this October! The British duo formed in 2008 and are best known for the 2017 single Cola, which peaked at number 3 in the UK Dance Chart. Camelphat will be...

CamelPhat.jpg

Christina Aguilera

Hi everyone, For the first time in 13 years, Christina Aguilera is going to be touring in the UK this year! The great news is, you'll be able to get some tickets for her upcoming shows on Priority Wednesday 5 March. Christina Aguilera is an American ...

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 11.00.51.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WM 10

Am I the only person still using a Windows phone and O2 Priority? O2 tell me they no longer update the app for Microsoft Lumia phones but we can still access the deals by going online, sign in with your phone number and O2 sends a code to the phone. ...

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collecting priority tickets

Hi everyone, When collecting priority tickets from a box office (already paid for) do you have to show them that you are on o2 as recently changed provider?Thanks,

Carley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cafe Nero voucher out of stock by 3:30pm so can never use

I joined O2 as I liked the Nero offer when I was on O2 previously but since it’s been spread over 2 days I can never use it as it’s always out of stock and only says so when I click Use Now to pay! It should last until at least 5pm (not 3:30pm) to gi...

Cris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cage the Elephant

Hey everyone, The iconic American rock band Cage the Elephant will be performing in London and Birmingham this year and you can get hold of tickets through Priority! Formed back in 2008, Cage the Elephant have produced 7 albums and continue to dazzle...

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 10.21.59.png

Priority Tickets Calendar 25 February - 3 March

Hi everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend! Another exciting week is coming up on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We've picked below a few to highlight, but you can find of full list of everything going on sale or pre-sal...

Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 09.13.57.png Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 09.18.10.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Band of Horses

Hi guys, happy Monday! American rock band Band of Horses is playing at the O2 Forum Kentish Town in London on 21 July 2019! Priority tickets are on sale Wednesday 27 February. The band formed in Seattle in 2004 and has released 5 studio albums so far...

Band of Horses
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PRE -SALE TICKETS.

Hi all, hope you can help am trying to purchase tickets, however it just states come back later. Are 02 having issues with Pre- Sale at present. Would kindly ask for any info on this. This is the first time i have tried priority pre sale. Thanks for ...

Gizmo691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos