cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Competition! Win Tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hi everyone, 

We've managed to grab a couple of VIP tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs at The O2 and we're giving them away to one lucky Community member! These tickets are exclusive to the O2 Community and have been provided by the Priority team. 

The event

The show takes place at The O2 and uses the latest scientific research to take you through the 200 million year history of the dinosaurs in spectacular detail! Using animatronic's and a host of other special effects this live cinematic experience is not to be missed!

The VIP experience 

By entering this competition you are in with the chance of winning a pair of VIP box tickets to the afternoon show!

The prize includes entry to The O2 blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you and your guest can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the box and dietary requirements will be taken into account.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 09.33.29.png

The details 

The tickets are for Friday 17th or Saturday 18th August 2018 at The O2 and you can choose which day you want to attend. The Community team will confirm this with the winner following the closure of the competition. Winners will have to provide their own travel and/or accommodation. At least one attendee must be over 18 years of age. Once the winner has been confirmed, they will receive their invite, alongside details of the event timings within a fortnight prior to the event. You can find a full description of the event and the venue here

How to enter

Entering the competition is easy, all you need to do is comment on this post letting us know what your favourite dinosaur is and why? 

The winner will then be picked at random from all participants. The competition will run from today until 5pm on Monday the 7th May 2018, so make sure you enter before them! Be sure to have a quick read of terms and conditions before you enter. wink

Download the Priority app and make sure to check in everyday for more great perks, prizes and surprises.

Best of luck everyone! cool

Competition now closed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

kollies
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Definitely the pterodactyl, whats cooler than a flying Dinosaur?...absolutely nothing!

Message 11 of 43

Inaam24
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite dinosaur is Diplodocus
Message 12 of 43

sukhoon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite one is the triceratops, armoured as a tank, 3 horns, 1st I drew as a kid and that I drew with my 7 yo son.
Message 13 of 43

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Some absolutely fantastic dinosaurs in this thread. smiling I've learnt of a few new ones too! 

Best of luck to everyone who's entered so far! One week to go. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 43

Titanium
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 42 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Brachiosaurus for me.  Absolutely enourmous dinosaur with a ridiculously long neck!  Have to wonder how something evolves into that...is it really worth all the neck ache and hours a day spent feeding just to reach some slightly higher leaves?  I mean, maybe if pizza grew on top of trees... wink laughing 

Message 15 of 43

Glynogwen1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My favourite Dinosaur was the Diplodocus, this because they had an amazing bone structure. The tail was perfectly designed to counter act the weight of the neck. Interestingly it gets its name from the shape of two large bones within its tail section.  

Message 16 of 43

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Pterodactyl because it would make a cool pet
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 17 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

Diplodicus

because my niece when young called it 'Dippydocus'

Message 18 of 43

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Diplodocus for me.

Always loved this Dinosaur,  just like to eat, stroll, and be happy,  yep me all along.

also it’s one of the nice dinosaurs.  Happy go lucky

Also would be great as a mobile mast,  get some great o2 signal from that beast. Lol

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 19 of 43

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

My vote would have been for the Dyouthinkhesaurus, but @MI5@already bagged that one... tongue_winking

My favourite has to be Compsognathus, I think he's close to turkey-sized and reminds me of the smaller one in this clip, which may not be for the faint-of-heart, you have been warned:

Compsognathus Factsheet from the Natural History Museum

Message 20 of 43