Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ready. Set. Race! 🏁 

Everyone's favourite Crash Bandicoot is back and this time,

he's revved up to the max!

Do we have any Crash Bandicoot fans in the community? slight_smile In case you didn't see this on Twitter yet, here's some exciting news! There's a competition going on on Twitter where you can win a digital code of the new game, and additionally, there's some exclusive PS4 Themes and Avatars up for grabs on Priority.

Nitro Fueled

🏁 Competition 🏁

#O2Priority will be giving away 20 x digital PS4 copies of Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in a competition from today until 12 August 2019 on Twitter.

How to take part?

As the competition takes place on the O2 Twitter channel, head over there and let us know what your favourite track is from the game, and tag someone who you'll be challenging first.

When does the competition close?

Competition closes 23:59 on 12 August 2019.

How do you know if you've won?

If you have won, we'll contact you via Twitter DM after the competition closing date, letting you know that you have won.

Check the full competition terms here.  

🏁 Additional goodies 🏁

Additionally, head over to O2 Priority today for thousands of exclusive PS4 Themes and Avatars that you can download and use to personalise your own PS4. Happy Dance

(Note that if you've purchased the game on day 1 of its release or pre-ordered it, you will already own this pack.)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
No use to me I'm Xbox lol
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
No use to me I'm Xbox lol

Ah that's too bad! Well keep an eye on Priority in case any Xbox-related offers appear in the future. slight_smile

Ever played Crash Bandicoot games in the past @liggerz87 ? slight_smile I used to play them on PS2. Lots of fun. grin

Message 3 of 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Ye played crash on ps2 and 1 lol was good game
Message 4 of 4