Did you mean: 

BTS - Love Yourself presale missing link

lexune
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone, 

I want to buy tickets for the BTS - Love Yourself tour through O2 priority, but the link isn't available anymore. There's no trace of the event on the O2 priority website or app and the tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Lindy71
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive just broken the news to by daughter that I’ll try Friday but it’s even less likely than we had hoped. To say I’m annoyed is an understatement and don’t get me started on the cost of tickets. BTS are no bigger than some of the bands that play at the o2 and they’ve always had priority for o2 customers. This seems so unfair.
Message 21 of 35

NeshiabelARMY
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is the link missing for the PRESALE? will it be up tomorrow? T_T I switched to 02 for this tickets ...please can any 02 agents respond to our messages?

Message 22 of 35

NeshiabelARMY
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi... I would like to know any update of the missing link for BTS PRESALE... I am really interested to get tickets for this concert. Hope for your response. 

Message 23 of 35

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone ! We know so many of you are excited about BTS and eager to buy tickets. To clarify, there is no O2 presale on Wednesday 30th May. We’ll share more details as soon as we can slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Unfortunately pre-sales of tickets have been cancelled.
I suggest you follow O2 on Twitter for more info.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/BTS-priority-tickets/m-p/1128004#M772
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 35

Aria
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This feels very much like fraud. I got an O2 sim just for this, and now it feels as if it was all done on purpose to get more clients.

What does "canceled " mean, less than a day before the event? This is the O2 arena, not the pub just around the corner canceling the quiz night. They should know what they're doing.

Or maybe they do know exactly what they're doing. They left it on until now because they needed time for the news to spread, that yes, there are priority tickets for the BTS concert so that all the BTS fans non-O2 users would buy the new sim and top it up for an added chance at a ticket.

I am very disappointed, and if it is true, I'll try to get my money back and deactivate the sim. This is all very disappointing.

Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aria @lexune @NeshiabelARMY @anyone else that feels that 02 have pulled a fast one here. I've been a customer since 1998 and don't remember anything as shocking as this, you all have every right to be mad as hell. 

O2 won't really care if you cancel your contract/SIM  put in a complaint or go to resolver, they will care much more if you go onto social media about this. So Facebook and Twitter are your friends!

This is the sort of story the press go wild for, boy bands, evil corporations leading on brave soldiers...

You can see the headlines starting already in the free London Metro...imagine the headlines tomorrow and the next day in the national press...

O2 say you won't Be There Soon!

BTS O2 Squadie Scandal, our brave boys and girls denied

O2 SNAFU !!!

www.mirror.co.uk/contact-us/

www.thesun.co.uk/contact-us/

You probably want to message the O2 CEO and keep him in the loop! As O2  have naming rights, and get priority ticket access .

Google UK CEOs office O2 .

The o2 is ultimately  owned by the government so on the Paying the Piper principle you should contact your MP.

The long term lease is weirdly owned by Trinity College Cambridge - so you  might want to contact them.

www.trin.cam.ac.uk/contact-us/

AEG corporation run the O2 on Trinity's behalf so they are certainly worth a call.

https://www.theo2.co.uk/help/contact

Contacting the Ticketmaster team who were almost certainly complicit can't hurt either.

https://getstarted.ticketmaster.co.uk/you-every-stage

Remember, strike whilst the iron is hot!

Message 27 of 35

gunnshots
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also been with O2 since I first got a phone pre kids 1995 or thereabouts! Never bought priority tickets, never been to a big concert.... but my daughter has been doing housework and all sorts of help in return for my using my Priority status for us both to go as a very special treat. She is distraught! What a horrible trick to play on teenagers... And no reason given.

Also does anyone understand the rules for 14 years olds? It seems that they have to sit with an adult and cheapest tickets if we get them are £160. Have I understood that correctly???

Message 28 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

6.2 The following restrictions apply to Events taking place at The O2 arena, indigo at The O2 and, where specified in the booking process, in relation to Events in any other Venues (subject to any additional age restrictions that may apply to individual Events or Venues):

(a) children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over; and

(b) children under 16 may only enter the Event with seated Tickets and cannot enter the standing area. We will not be liable to refund any standing Tickets which have been purchased for children under 16.

6.3 Events may be age restricted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of the Tickets to check before purchasing the Tickets that they and the persons for whom they  purchase the Tickets can comply with such age restrictions. If you attend an Event where age restrictions apply, and/or if you are claiming a concession, you must be able to provide photographic proof of identity and age or entitlement, as appropriate. We reserve the right to refuse entry, without refund, to any person who is unable to provide such photographic proof.

These are The 02 age restriction terms.

Which basically means in general kids under 16 must be accompanied by an over 18 and have seated tickets, and may not enter the standing only areas.

But that age restrictions may vary gig by gig.

As there is very little information about which tickets ranginging from £160 - £62.50 are for which type of access to which part of the arena it's difficult to say what the impact of bringing your daughter will be.

Good luck tomorrow.

Message 29 of 35

Lindy71
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I completely agree, I’m in the same position as you. My daughter has been frantically saving and working hard in the hope that she can have a ‘chance’ of going. We don’t live anywhere near any o2 venues so have never taken up the opportunity of priority tickets before, just feel so let down as this was so last minute. Looks like with the age restrictions parents are going to have to go with teenagers! Taking up valuable tickets from fans. Good luck Friday!
Message 30 of 35